{Ongoing} Design Seed Challenge

• Oxlip Presents...

The Design Seed Challenge

I adore color. I love the feeling it gives me. A flash of inspiration and for a brief moment your someplace else. Somewhere bright and colorful…. or someplace that time’s forgotten. So with this challenge I hope to encourage people to get in touch with their imagination.
    How’s this gonna work? : Well, I’m picturing this in one of two ways…and who knows I may just do both. First way I figured I would pick a number of color pallets (no more than four) and let the community pick which pallet they would like to use. The catch…each color corresponds to a theme for an added bit of challenge. You don't have to use the theme if you don't want to. The whole point is to have fun and be creative!
    The alternative: A theme from the website is chosen and everyone can go crazy with pallets offered...what's the worst that can happen? :joy:
    Truthfully, I’d like to rotate between the two options just to see how it goes. That added with a month long time frame makes me excited to see what everyone comes up with.
    Make your entries your own! Have new look you want to share? Remodeling? Do the colors remind you of some far away land with a story to tell? Post them down below!
    The website: https://www.design-seeds.com/
    I love this site. The colors and themes are endless, and I hope everyone has fun! There are links below each color that give you full view of the chosen pallets/ themes...including the proper hex codes!

And up first we have...
    June 9, 2019 – July 7, 2019

Culinary Color
    Color Serve
    alt text

Creature Color
    Flamingo Hues
    alt text

Wanderlust
    Color View
    alt text

• My entry! Inspired by the Flamingo Hues color pallet (Most specifically the first 3 shades.)

alt text

The summer sun was just rising, casting her rays across the land. Mist rolled along the ground, and dew clung to the grass. This was one of those mornings that life seemed to sleep in just a little longer, as though to savor the silence just a fleeting second longer. The only motion was that of the grey stallion, his coat reflecting the pale pink light of the world around him. He moved swiftly and smoothly as he floated through the field, daring the world to wake and follow his lead, though not even a bird sang. This truly, was one of those mornings.

• entry
    based off the culinary color palette

• Thanks so much for the lovely entries ladies!

Next up I've picked a theme...

July 7, 2019 - August 4, 2019

alt text

alt text

alt text

These are just a few samples that I've pulled. The link provided will take you straight to theme selected.
    Have Fun!

• Monterey Bay Aquarium.

ft. Irene Kim & Adeline Ma

i am a fish

“Ad, look. This is you as a fish.”
    “Hm?”
    “It’s a clownfish.”

• Well this is embarrassing :laughing:
    Thanks @Alexa-la-Coupe for the lovey entry :heartpulse:
    Have another theme coming your way!

August 10, 2019 - September 14, 2019

And a few examples to get those creative juices flowing :smile:
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

Have fun, everyone!

• I should be ashamed of myself XD
    No worries, here's something I'm pretty sure we've all been waiting for.

We all knew this was coming XD

alt text

enjoy <3

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.