[ENDED] Lusitano Dressage Stallion

• TERMES OF SALE

1. Besides mane and tail style and tack, you may not edit anything on the horse (you may add your normal shinemarkings if you want to and if the horse is a grey, you are allowed to make him grey out).
    2. You MAY NOT put up the horse for download (template, coat, whatever).
    3. You MAY NOT use the horse's template or coat for new horses.
    4. You MAY NOT delete or edit the horse's name. I have named it what it's meant to be called. But you can choose whatever nickname you want for the horse.
    5. If you wanna sell the horse, please contact me first. Often I would like to buy the horse back. But the price is the same as when I sold him to you, not higher or lower.

CONSEQUENCES OF NOT FOLLOWING RULES

1. If you break our rules I WILL take the horse back and you can never have a horse from me again (you will be blacklisted)
    2. I will always need to say OK for new owners of my horse, because they can be on my "blacklist" (= list of people I don't sell to).
    3. If you can't update with a Kilborn-horse for a periode, please let me know, and we will figure something out.

KILBORN'S XATO #35465
    EC Profile
    1 point in Dressage at Cavallo Sims.
    Stallion - 5 y/o - Lusitano - Bay (grey, EE AA GG) - 161 cm - Dressage
    alt text

• BIDS

Horse SB Highest Bid
    Kilborn's Xato §2000 §2000 by @Lexi-House

• Gah, he's gorgeous!

• Gah, he beautiful. Sb

• @Lexi-House Accepted :)

• WON BY @Lexi-House ! :D
    Please contact me and tell me if you want the totally out-greyed form or the form on the pictures :)

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.