[MH][R:L9][RESULTS 06/16] Flat Racing
Thundermaid Racing Cup
06.12-06.15.2019 11:59 PM EST
Judged by Ronan Dhall
- All entry fees must be paid in full to the Ronan Dhall account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
- Breaking any of the following show rules can result in disqualification.
- All payments must include only the 'Show Name' in the Payment Memo.
- Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse or level!
- The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places.
- Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
- Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
- Riders may compete up to two horses in each show.
- Riders must have a first and last name.
- Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
- If your horse has been recently registered, please notify the host in the show thread.
- Members are limited to entering 50 horses per show, but are no longer limited to how many horses they can enter per level.
- If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
- Go to the FLAT RACING Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
- Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.
Classes & Fees
- MAIDEN CLAIMS (1): $75 entry fee
- MAIDEN SPECIAL WEIGHT (2): $150 entry fee
- STARTER ALLOWANCE (3): $225 entry fee
- OPTIONAL CLAIMING (4): $300 entry fee
- ALLOWANCE (5): $375 entry fee
- OVERNIGHT STAKES (6): $450 entry fee
- UNGRADED STAKES (7): $525 entry fee
- GRADE III (8): $600 entry fee
- GRADE II (9): $675 entry fee
Questions, comments, and entry corrections should be posted as replies to this thread.
Idk if it's just me but the entry list is empty even though I entered my horses a few minutes ago? O.O
I support the comment above. My horses are not on the list either.
My entries are also not showing
As the spreadsheet was experiencing an error, we will extend this show to the 15th. Please let me know if you notice any further issues with the sheet. Thank you!
@Leah-Harrington I've submitted 3 but only 1 entry is showing on the sheet
Should be fine, it worked when I entered. And all horses seem to have popped up now
@Octavia-Ryland I think it's just taking some time to show up once entered. When I tested it this time, it took a couple of minutes before my test entry transferred onto the Entries sheet.
Just a heads up, Caretina L has been recently registered.
So many mistakes
- horse with ID 33455 should be FC Scarlet Tiger
- please correct Batesh VH's rider to Annabell Hogan
- Please move Runaway Mistery S to level 4