If you like animals, simulation and conservation, I think you'll enjoy this!

• I was so disappointed when Bethesda said they are putting NPC's in Fallout 76. :rolling_eyes: It's going to cause all those people who think the game sucked from lack of NPC's, think all of a sudden going to be a good game... this game isn't for you :cry:

• @Veola-Loveless said in If you like animals, simulation and conservation, I think you'll enjoy this!:

I was so disappointed when Bethesda said they are putting NPC's in Fallout 76. :rolling_eyes: It's going to cause all those people who think the game sucked from lack of NPC's, think all of a sudden going to be a good game... this game isn't for you :cry:

That is a sad truth, unfortunately. Lots of people like that.

• Looking totally forward to this! Looks pretty awesome! :D <3

• I saw it already, and I am SO HYPED! :D

• PR Committee

This looks really cool! I used to play Zoo Tycoon 2 a looong time ago, this new remake looks pretty interesting and much better

• @Callixta-Rosella Zoo Tycoon 2 was awesome! :D

• looking forward to this and I still got zoo tycoon 2 but with all the remake mods xD HD zoo tycoon 2 I love it!

• I'm really excited! I don't think it will be very deep on the management side of things..but going by planet coaster its going to be SO much fun building our zoos. I can't wait to see more from it and im crossing my fingers it will run on my laptop :laughing:

• It's going to be awesome! The management system will allow for I believe micro-management if you want but you don't have to if you don't like that kind of thing from my understanding.

Yes, it will be super fun building a zoo. I never bought Planet Coaster but been thinking about it so I can pass my time while waiting on PZ. Same and yea, hopefully!

If you're unsure, i'd check at CanYouRunIt. You download this thing that basically scans your specs and tells you if your PC can run whichever game you type in to run specs for.

The current requirements as of now: (but can change over time, usually lower than what it is)

MINIMUM REQ.

Video Card
    nVidia GeForce GTX 760 / AMD Radeon HD 7870 (2GB)

CPU
    Intel i5-4460/AMD FX-8320

RAM
    8GB

OS
    Windows 7 (SP1+)/8.1/10 64bit

RECOMMENDED REQ.

Video Card
    nVidia GeForce GTX 1080 / AMD Radeon RX 580 (4GB)

CPU
    Intel i7-6770K / AMD Ryzen 7 1700

RAM
    16GB

OS
    Windows 7 (SP1+)/8.1/10 64bit

My Custom PC: Alienware Aurora R7 (for my pc setup, everything passes on CYRI for min. and rec. except the rec. video card xD )

nVidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz
    4 GHz
    16 GB
    Windows 10

Hoping to upgrade to a Geforce 1080 Ti in the future though.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.