✤ SSE & Melford ✤ // "Staff, part 4/6" August. 11th

• Moody!! :heart_eyes: I still remember when he won the Bridgeport Grand Prix International since I won same class but in unedited, what a feeling and what a memory! <3 I'm so happy that I have an babygirl after him and she have done it really well in shows and I hope that it will continue even up in higher classes too ^^

• I'm gonna miss seeing Moody in shows, he's one handsome guy with his dark coat and dapples :heart_eyes: The retirement is well deserved to all of them though!

• they are all just gorgeous!i remember that SSE was the reason why i joined ES :-)

• @Johanna-Masters Yes, wow, it's amazing how fast time flies!! It feels like it isn't too long ago that I posted Cameo's foal pictures :anguished: And thank you, I really appreciate that - that's what I aim for! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
    @Christina-Lindblad Yes, Christina, that was a great show for us both :relieved: And yes, little Fancy Pants sure is to make her daddy proud :heartpulse:
    @Annie-Emerson Aww, me too! All these horses, really. Weird to suddenly have retired all my Grand Prix pons! :cry: But definitely well deserved, indeed!
    @Jade-Nguyen Wow, really? That I didn't know! Jade, that makes me feel honored that you did - thank you for telling me! I'm so glad you joined the community, regardless of reason :)

• Wow, so many amazing competitors! Each of them is already a legend. I hope they will enjoy their retirement :heart:
    And I personally will be looking for that breeding programme of yours :wink:

• I can't wait for you to get back in the game :heart:

Classy setup, nothing else expected :ok_hand:

• Ahh, even though I've seen these photos already they are still nice to see again with such descriptions! I love your editing style!

• @Daria-Burtseva Hihi, thank you <3 They certainly have made me proud. A well-deserved retirement is the only thing I could give them in return :) And hey you, you don't need to, I've already written up a breeding for you, remember? ;)
    @Merida-Dahmer Aww, can't wait to get back in there with you, too! I've got so many plans :smiley: Some that you take part in, for sure! And eyyy guurlll, right back at ya :100:
    @Lidija-Rotherford Thank you, I do love to do some writing while I'm at it, you know? ;) Thanks a lot! :relaxed:

• @Mandy-McAvoy oh indeed! How could I forget? * excited *

• ooohhh love Cameo & Appendix :grin:

• Moody!! :hugging: I secretly dream about having a foal by him

• AH these pictures keep amazing me every time i see them! :drooling_face: They are sooo goooodd!! Love your editing style and realism you put in every shot. Cant wait to see new edits from all of your pretty pons. And looking forward to see what you plan for your breeding season <3 Will be some killer show jumping babys! :heart_eyes:

• AMAZING! I don't have any words, sad to see them retiring but they deserve it for sure <3

• @Nina-Ricchi Thanks, Nina, glad you like my boys ^^
    @Constantine-Vale Hehe, thanks! :grin: I guess you'll be pleased with the news that Moody is sire to two offspring in my upcoming sale ;)
    @Jasmin-Mikaelson Daww, Jasmin, that's so sweet of you to say, thank you so very much!! :blush: Hehhe, I also look forward to my breedings - breeding new horsies is always fun!! :grinning:
    @Erin-Cooke Thanks, hun, and I totally agree! :heart_exclamation:

January 15th, 2017
    - SSE MATCHLESS -

Even though retiring a larger number of our top jumpers is a bit sad and weird, we're excited that some of our other horses are finally getting a chance to show what they've got. One of these horses is SSE Matchless (SSE Winter Is Coming x Casablanca), our handsome grey Hanoverian stallion with the sturdy neck. Due to the previous owner's interest, Match hadn't competed much before he came back to us a good while ago. He has since then been an active competitor in our jumper team.

alt text

Match is a calm soul with gentle heart, but he gets very territorial if other stallions pass by and he can show a bit more aggressive side than what one usually sees. We have to be careful with not taking him out of the stable at the same time as the other stallions or he will riot. He is to be handled carefully but confidently. Match is definitely the horse you'll cuddle with for hours when you should rather hurry and saddle him up right before competition. Cuddling is his favorite activity, and he especially loves to be scratched gently on the muzzle. If you scratch him on the neck, he scratches you back. As Match can get quite bored sometimes and kick on his box door, he gets a hay net to keep him occupied. Mandy had just hung up a full hay net and was about to take him out of the box to saddle him up when Match decided it was time for some cuddling. She couldn't resist staying a couple more minutes and ended up giving him some sugar cubes, hoping none of the other horses noticed.

• Match is an real stunner! Even "big bad boys" does actually have an soft spot of something and his seems to be an true cuddlebear that looooves to cuddle and wants more and more ^^ then the pic itself, even if it's pretty light edited I can see that you have put down time on details like cute eyelashes and whiskers that are on the spot :heart_eyes:

• match is stunning

• He's so stunning. I love the details in his face in this picture :heart:

• What a stunning guy! He looks flawless with those eyelashes :heart_eyes: And what!? A sale with Moody's babies? Can't wait :)

• awww Match sounds like a cutie pie XD But also feisty I like! <3

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.