Silver Glade Stables | Summer Season
SILVER GLADE STABLES PRESENTS
breeding offers | summer season
Silver Glade Stables specializes in Dutch Warmbloods bred for sport, and Thoroughbreds bred for racing. We are proud to present to the community the following studs for this breeding season. The current list of horses might not be the same from season to season. Each horse is offered for a limited period of time.TERMS
THE GENTLEMENStar has been with us since he was 7 or 8, and is probably our lightest warmblood. He's a Trakehner, and a very quick horse. He might not be the flashiest mover or the scopiest of jumpers, but he is a trier, and a very quick learner. He's incredibly laid-back in terms of personality, and is a horse who can definitely take a joke, and has brought up several young riders to the grand-prix level throughout his career. For anybody looking to refine a mare in terms of body-type, this guy is very light as far as warmbloods go, and would be an excellent pick to lighten a heavier mare's offspring.$15,000 - [0/3] OPEN
- Please do not mass-upload the horse's file
- You're more than welcome to adjust shine markings to suit your tastes, but I ask that you do not change the horse's markings(aside from missing white markings).
- Don't fiddle with the horse's conformation please, or use it as any sort of template other than for breeding.
- Please keep the baby active. I work hard to make sure that breedings are done in a timely fashion and that the stable puts its best foot forward with every horse bred, so I would like to keep them active! In the event that they fall inactive from competition/updates for 8 RL months (2 ES years), I reserve the right to send a notice and reclaim the horse.
- If you ever plan to resell, let me know! I might want to take the horse back.
- The horse you receive will have an adult conformation, but I can send over a foal template if you are interested
- If you have no preference on the baby's coat color, I'll use a genetic calculator for all of the possibilities and then plug them into a randomizer.
BIY is available for AAC Golden Star
BIY Price - $10,000
AAC Golden Star is closed for the current season
There is no set application for a baby from one of these guys. For this breeding season, we currently have a very limited number of mares who can carry their own foal, but we have a number of mares who are available as surrogates for horses who are still competing. I do ask that the mares bred to our stallions have, or are currently competing, but exceptions will be made for a mare of exceptional quality, or one who receives pedigree bonuses from her parents. If you are interested in a breeding from the stallions currently available, or have any questions regarding the breeding offers, don't hesitate to send me a DM on slack, or a PM over the forum. I'm happy to talk to you!
Just when I said 'that's enough horses'...
@Luke-Teth what harm would one more do? haha thank you!
All of Donnerax's slots are taken, but AAC Golden Star still has all three open!
AAC Golden Star is being offered for breeding for a limited amount of time to celebrate his retirement and kick off his career as a stud!