☽ Moon Heather Equestrian Centre ↟ | 14.07 |

• alt text

↟ ☽ Welcome to Moon Heather Equestrian Centre ☾ ↟

Our stable is situated in a picturesque place in Norway, surrounded by a dense forest. It occupies quite a large area and has all the necessary facilities for horse keeping and equestrian activities. We specialize in such disciplines as eventing, show jumping, driving, halter shows, as well as some more specific like show hunters, endurance and liberty. Another EC's feature is that we breed Icelandic horses.
    The center was founded in May 2015, and since that time it has undergone many changes. A few horses generations, lots of competiotions and activities on the Russian Equus forum, various significant events; it would just take too much space to list all the horses and staff we have, so if you're interested - welcome to our official website.
    And in this blog I'm going to share some moments from our stable's life.

alt text

• And to begin with something I'll post a few pictures, some of them have been taken recently and some of them are quite old. Unfortunately I'm not very good at writing stories, especially in foreign language, so for now I'll be focusing mostly on a visual part. Maybe later I'll try writing as well, who knows. c:

Noel Oakman, the owner of the EC, riding Calgary, a Hanoverian mare (on the stable's cross country course)
    alt text

Noel (once again) on an evening ride. Featuring a Gypsy Vanner Stallion Milk Cloud.
    alt text

A Camargue mare Écume De Mer, playing in the paddock.
    alt text

Our newly-bought Friesian Sporthorse called Audhumla, the cutest girl ever.
    alt text

And the last one - an old winter photo of our Icelandic ponies having fun in the pasture. From left to right - Camelia, Ginger Cookie and Svarta Nótt.
    alt text

You could notice that the logos on the pictures don't suit my EC name at all, the reason is that I've changed the stable's name recently, so yeah. :sweat_smile: The future photos will have the new one.

• (Not sure if comments are welcome here but...) Oh my godness :dizzy_face:

• @Vera-Alvarez yeah, they are welcome now! And thank you sm ♥

• Gorgeous facilities, so nicely decorated! Your editing is absolutely amazing, very subtle looking but enough to make it realistic. The feeling that your pictures give is something I don't think I can put into words very easily, it's just so smooth and cold, can't wait to see more from you! :smile:

• @Catriona-O'connolly aww thank you! I'll sure be posting more soon ♥

• Ohh wow, your pictures are so great. And I just fell in love with Milk Cloud :heart:

• The atmosphere of your photos is breathtaking! Amazing edits! :heart_eyes:

• okaaaay, maria your edits are insane! :heartpulse: they are so super pretty. you're one of my favorite editors now aw :hugging: :sob:

• h wow, I fell in love with Audhumla, she is flawless :heart_eyes:
    Also, your editing is breath taking - I love your style. Looking forward to seeing more updates of yours!

• all of them are absolutely stunning! Écume De Mer really catches my eye, her conformation just looks so sweet- even if she if rearing around, she looks so kind haha! also Milk Cloud is stunning- makes me wanna go back to my vanners

• simpply amazing

• Woah!!! Your horses are so stunning! :heart:
    And you edits are so breath taking!! :heart_eyes:
    Nope i'm not jealous...

• @Elené-Mikrelew thank you ♥ I love him too haha
    @Gundrun-Ward thank you, I do my best :seedling:
    @Emilia-Fox aww thank you very much! I'm really pleased :3
    @Fernanda-Luchetta yep she is a really beautiful one! thank you sm, I'll try to post soon ♥
    @Marquis-Moulin oh thank you :3 Vanners are my love! and about Écume - that's totally her, she is one of the calmest horses here
    @Ian-Salvatore ty so much! :four_leaf_clover:
    @Emilia-Herondale thank you, really nice to hear that ♥

• Competition Committee

These are all really lovely! I especially love the night ride one :heartbeat:

• Wow! What beautiful horses and photos! :heart_eyes:

• Nice job! :heart_eyes:

• Yay I am so excited that you joined Equus! I am a huge fan of yours, and I used to stalk your horses and pictures on the Russian ES sooo long ago :sweat_smile: I still have your website saved in my bookmarks because I just love looking at all your horses profiles - they are so beautiful and I hope you'll have a few sales or two in the future :laughing: wishful thinking! I love how you edit and how natural it looks, it's so beautiful and I really feel like I'm there in that dark, damp forest with your horses and riders. The facility is gorgeous but I'm not surprised because your facilities are always gorgeous.

I'm so excited to see what you do on Equus and can't wait for your next picture! Once again I am so happy you are here! :sparkling_heart:

• I defenitely agree with Eowyn, I've been stalking your horses a lil too xD Anyways, welcome to the forum! Can't wait to see more content from you :D <3

• WOOOOW
    Welcome! Your horses are stunning!
    Can't wait to see more

• I can just second what was said before! Yor facilities are gorgeous and your horses and editing is absolutely amazing! Can't wait to see more :heart_eyes:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.