[wanted] Wielkopolski and Trakehner horses

• Hi, it's me, again! This time I am looking for a pairing to add to the pedigree, either 2x Wielkopolski or Wielkopolski x Trakehner. What exactly?:

• Wielkopolski or Trakehner mare/stallion or any WB breed that is a permitted cross for WLKP
    • must be able to produce a grey!
    • competing in eventing, preferably 2nd or higher generation
    • can pay in $ or trade

• If Dutch Warmblood or Hanoverian is allowed as crosses, you can of course borrow some of mine :)

• PR Committee

I had to look through my hoard just to amuse myself if I had anything ticking all your requirements and surprisingly I can offer Emprize. He's competing in eventing and I can look into his points / bonus points if your interested in him <3

• @Regina-Walker thank you for your offer! What a shame they are not at least 2nd gen :(
    @Callixta-Rosella stunner :heart_eyes: now I will need to wait for, hopefully, some WLKP horses offers!

• You can also have a look at my breeding sheet! :heart:

• Still looking!

• Hey Jade! I have a Wielkopolski yearling colt currently for sale. He comes with a mainsite and recieves bonuses in Eventing and Dressage

EDIT:
    Okay, I just noticed that's not what you were asking for. Feel free to browse through my profile, however - https://equus.community/profile.php?id=4171 . I have a couple of Wielkopolski horses that might interest you.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.