[Open] Bellinge's Breeding Season 2019 | BIY & Traditional

• alt text
    Bellinge's breeding season is here! Many of our horses have recently reached or will soon reach the top of their disciplines, and what better way to shift to retirement than offer them for breeding. I especially recommend some of the mares offered this season for your consideration! There are some real gems in there for very reasonable prices. Both BIY and traditional options are available, and possible combinations are many. You can easily pick two of our horses or use one of ours to breed with a horse of your own. I will gladly take traditional breeding requests even if just one parent is ours. I am also happy to consider your wishes regarding the foal's qualities to get you just what you're looking for. Should you have any questions or concerns, feel free to message me! Replying to this post with comments or questions is also okay.

Terms of Service

• This service is limited to members of Equus Community only.
    • Only one copy of the horse should exist at a time. Do not put the horse up for download or use it as a base.
    • Do not change the horse's show name. You may change the barn name. BIYs will carry your prefix. Traditional breedings will carry the prefix Bellinge's and my creator ID 9988.
    • Do not change the horse's genetics without permission. Stallions may be gelded. You may edit the style of the horse's mane and tail as well as tack.
    • Studs and broodmares are available to all breeds, but permitted outcrosses are preferred. Please use realistic color genetics. Using realistic naming rules is also encouraged.
    • The breeding will be carried out once payment has been sent on the main site.
    • You get our support on the purchase. Should you have any questions or concerns at any point after purchasing a horse bred in Bellinge, feel free to turn to us.
    • If you are unhappy with the horse or are unable to take care of it at any point of its lifetime, you have the right to return it.

Prices

• Stud and broodmare fees for each horse are listed below.
    • Traditional breedings have the same base fees as BIYs. However, a custom white face and leg markings will be included for an extra fee of $5,000, and a full body marking for $10,000.
    • For an extra fee of $5,000 I will register the foal for you.
    • Prices are negotiable and I will consider trades.
    • Members with $40,000 or less in their bank will get one breeding for half the price.

There is no standardized application. If you are interested in using our studs and broodmares, please contact me here on the forum or on Slack. Your message should include the following information: which stud and/or broodmare you wish to use, what plans you have for the foal, and whether you are interested in BIY or traditional breeding.

• alt text
    alt text
    AHR Neptune | Hanoverian | 3rd gen | +3 (+5) in show jumping | 2/2 slots | $9,000

alt text
    DEC Black Criminal | Hanoverian | 2nd gen | +4 (+5) in show jumping | 3/4 slots | $10,000

alt text
    Sands Of Fire REC | Hanoverian | 2nd gen | +4 (+7) in eventing | +8 (+10) in show jumping | 2/2 slots | $15,000

alt text
    WR Rohirrim's Maksimilian | Anglo-Arabian | 6th gen | +2 in country pleasure | +2 (+5) in eventing | +2 in liberty | +1 (+5) in show jumping | 4/4 slots | $16,000

• alt text
    alt text
    CDC Viola | Oldenburg | 2nd gen | +5 in eventing | +10 in show jumping | 2/2 slots | $27,000

alt text
    Freyja | Fjord | 1st gen | +2 (+5) in liberty | +2 (+5) in mountain trail | 2/2 slots | $7,000

alt text
    Limited Edition | Finnish Warmblood | 1st gen | +5 in show jumping | 2/3 slots | $11,000

alt text
    Prima Volta | Knabstrupper (Sporsthorse) | 1st gen | +1 (+5) in eventing | +2 (+5) in show jumping | 0/2 slots | $7,000

alt text
    WR Joie De Vivre | Finnish Warmblood | 2nd gen | +3 in eventing | +11 (+12) in show jumping | 3/3 slots | $20,000

alt text
    WR/ZA November Rain | Oldenburg | 4th gen | +8 (+10) in show jumping | 4/4 slots | $16,000

• alt text

• I keep coming back to this thread over and over but I've no horses that suit :weary: they are so darn cute and somehow remind me of better times I've had on equus - can whoever gets a foal send me all the pics and let me live through them!? :laughing:

• @Eowyn-Vance said in [Open] Bellinge's Breeding Season 2019 | BIY & Traditional:

I keep coming back to this thread over and over but I've no horses that suit :weary: they are so darn cute and somehow remind me of better times I've had on equus - can whoever gets a foal send me all the pics and let me live through them!? :laughing:

Oh Eowyn, you're too sweet! I'll be around if you change your mind :smile:

For those of you still wondering if you should apply for a traditional breeding, I give you this stunner: Bellinge's Graffiti, a breeding request for Maggie York! And if you're hesitant because you think the foal might not look like you'd want it to look, I can assure you that everything can be negotiated – including gender, color, markings, price, breed etc. etc. :wink:

alt text

alt text

• New stallion added! Also bonus points and fees updated for Freyja and November Rain. Neptune, Black Criminal and Joie De Vivre will soon reach their maximum titles, so this is your last chance to use them for a cheaper fee!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.