[FOUND] Warmblood sires and dams

• Looking for a sire and a dam to put on this horse's pedigree!

KILBORN'S CARRICA
    alt text
    A 5 y/o Dutch Warmblood in a bay colour.

Looking for:

• One mare and one stallion.
    • One has to be Dutch Warmblood, the other can be whatever.
    • No bonus points (as I don't wanna pay for it).
    • Can make bays (if one is a bay, it's ok for the other to not be it).
    • Offspring is 5 y/o so the sire and dam has to be older than that, for it to be realistic.
    • Preferably a Show Jumper, but others can be used too!
    • Fee below §10,000.

• I'm a bit lost - are you looking to buy horses who fit this list, or just use their names in your horses pedigrees?

• @Eowyn-Vance I'm looking for a sire and a dam for my horse, not to buy them but to put them on her pedigree ;)

• I'm starting to feel like a stalker. xD

I come (again and I think you can see me in your other searches too) to offer you some of my babies.
    All are Dutch Warmbloods ;)

Stallions

• Kalon S
      Mainsite | Grey (Ee/Aa/Gg) | Active | Show Jumping | 99 points | Eventing | 91 points | Myras S x Zenia S | $ 5 000

• PCRA Firework
      Mainsite | Bay (Ee aA) | Retired* | Dressage | 138 points | Foundation | $ 3 000
      *He could compete again soon.

Mares

• VD The Curse of Royal Blood
      Mainsite | Grey (EE/aa/Gg) | Retired | Show Jumping | 112 points | Eventing | 83 points | VD Losted Mind x VD Lady in the Shadow | $ 4 000

• Shine Bright S
      Mainsite | Bay (Ee Aa) | Active | Show Jumping | 58 points | Durango S x Lady S | $ 2 000

• WHEC Sleeping Angel
      Mainsite | Bay | Active | Field Hunter Trials | 42 points | Show Jumping (retired) | 27 points | WHEC Syriusz x RDEC Simphonia | $ 3 000

• Desi S
      Mainsite | Bay (Ee/Aa) | Retired | Field Hunters Trials | 68 points | Show Jumping | 38 points | Foundation | $ 4 000

• That's no problem, Irene, as I really do love your horses xD

Anyhow... I wanna use PCRA Firework and VD The Cruse of Royal Blood, as they are just really nice horses. They look really great, and would fit perfectly as parents for my little mare :D

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.