Your pics are so gorgeous! Never fail to amaze me. <3

Thank you so much, Hannah :two_hearts:

@Mira-Green said in Ratsumäki – { December 21st } – Christmas Mood ♡:

So beautiful!
    Merry christmas

Thank you, Mira! I hope you had a great Christmas :gift: :christmas_tree:

•  

※  2 7 .  J o u l u k u u t a  2 0 1 8

Greetings from Glöggrun! We were this close to miss this amazing event as I noticed it only a few days before the final day. Luckily we were able to go there with one horse, and this time we chose Humma (by R.M. Tuhatkomee, out of R.M. Vikatiuku) to go with us. It felt so special to choose him, as he has bloodlines of recently passed Joelme and Nuivan Vikatikki. It's so heart warming to see that life goes on and both of those great stallions are now represented in this silver black handsomeness. I hope everyone had amazing and magical Christmas ♡

alt text

Horses in the order of appearance:
    R.M. Tummahopee

Thank you for stopping by ♡

• Beautiful pic! Also these colours are soo calming :blus

• This picture is so adorable I can't stop screaming :heart_eyes:

• Could we please get some links for the plants and/or stable decoration you are using, it is all just so lovely.
    I know i have written at instragram too, but gosh girl, you are on a hang there. You reallyknow your photographics! It looks socalm, i just want to live there and forget everything else.

And your horses, wooa, 2 years ago i didnt thought it could be any better, but now, it is actually better, waaau...
    I really cant get enough of this blog, i read it over and over again!

•  

※   R e p l i e s

@Claire-von-Hohenfeld said in Ratsumäki – { December 27th } – Greetings from Glöggrun ♡:

Beautiful pic! Also these colours are soo calming :blus

Thank you, Claire! It was so cloudy and snow was falling down whole event, but just before the sunset we were able to enjoy some last rays of sun :sun_with_face: :snowflake:

@Constantine-Vale said in Ratsumäki – { December 27th } – Greetings from Glöggrun ♡:

This picture is so adorable I can't stop screaming :heart_eyes:

Thank you dear :heart_exclamation:

@Thea-Radmer said in Ratsumäki – { December 27th } – Greetings from Glöggrun ♡:

Could we please get some links for the plants and/or stable decoration you are using, it is all just so lovely.
    I know i have written at instragram too, but gosh girl, you are on a hang there. You reallyknow your photographics! It looks socalm, i just want to live there and forget everything else.

And your horses, wooa, 2 years ago i didnt thought it could be any better, but now, it is actually better, waaau...
    I really cant get enough of this blog, i read it over and over again!

What a lovely, long comment, Thea :heart_eyes: I used to photograph horses irl, perhaps that has something that helps with sims pics too :blush: For the cc I use – most of the equestrian themed CC is either from here or Equus-Sims, some from Russian Equus (but as far as I know those are no longer available). When it comes to general sims stuff, decoration, building clutter, plants, clothes etc. – I follow this tumblr and pick most of my cc from there. So exploring that would probably give you the idea where most of the stuff is from :hugging: Also feel free to post WCIF with my pic if something is still missing; it's fine as long as you give a credit for the photo :) Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope to see you again! Carrot scent kisses from the horses :carrot: :horse:

• Awww what a cute photo <3

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.