Your pics are so gorgeous! Never fail to amaze me. <3

Thank you so much, Hannah :two_hearts:

@Mira-Green said in Ratsumäki – { December 21st } – Christmas Mood ♡:

So beautiful!
    Merry christmas

Thank you, Mira! I hope you had a great Christmas :gift: :christmas_tree:

•  

※  2 7 .  J o u l u k u u t a  2 0 1 8

Greetings from Glöggrun! We were this close to miss this amazing event as I noticed it only a few days before the final day. Luckily we were able to go there with one horse, and this time we chose Humma (by R.M. Tuhatkomee, out of R.M. Vikatiuku) to go with us. It felt so special to choose him, as he has bloodlines of recently passed Joelme and Nuivan Vikatikki. It's so heart warming to see that life goes on and both of those great stallions are now represented in this silver black handsomeness. I hope everyone had amazing and magical Christmas ♡

alt text

Horses in the order of appearance:
    R.M. Tummahopee

Thank you for stopping by ♡

• Beautiful pic! Also these colours are soo calming :blus

• This picture is so adorable I can't stop screaming :heart_eyes:

• Could we please get some links for the plants and/or stable decoration you are using, it is all just so lovely.
    I know i have written at instragram too, but gosh girl, you are on a hang there. You reallyknow your photographics! It looks socalm, i just want to live there and forget everything else.

And your horses, wooa, 2 years ago i didnt thought it could be any better, but now, it is actually better, waaau...
    I really cant get enough of this blog, i read it over and over again!

•  

※   R e p l i e s

@Claire-von-Hohenfeld said in Ratsumäki – { December 27th } – Greetings from Glöggrun ♡:

Beautiful pic! Also these colours are soo calming :blus

Thank you, Claire! It was so cloudy and snow was falling down whole event, but just before the sunset we were able to enjoy some last rays of sun :sun_with_face: :snowflake:

@Constantine-Vale said in Ratsumäki – { December 27th } – Greetings from Glöggrun ♡:

This picture is so adorable I can't stop screaming :heart_eyes:

Thank you dear :heart_exclamation:

@Thea-Radmer said in Ratsumäki – { December 27th } – Greetings from Glöggrun ♡:

Could we please get some links for the plants and/or stable decoration you are using, it is all just so lovely.
    I know i have written at instragram too, but gosh girl, you are on a hang there. You reallyknow your photographics! It looks socalm, i just want to live there and forget everything else.

And your horses, wooa, 2 years ago i didnt thought it could be any better, but now, it is actually better, waaau...
    I really cant get enough of this blog, i read it over and over again!

What a lovely, long comment, Thea :heart_eyes: I used to photograph horses irl, perhaps that has something that helps with sims pics too :blush: For the cc I use – most of the equestrian themed CC is either from here or Equus-Sims, some from Russian Equus (but as far as I know those are no longer available). When it comes to general sims stuff, decoration, building clutter, plants, clothes etc. – I follow this tumblr and pick most of my cc from there. So exploring that would probably give you the idea where most of the stuff is from :hugging: Also feel free to post WCIF with my pic if something is still missing; it's fine as long as you give a credit for the photo :) Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope to see you again! Carrot scent kisses from the horses :carrot: :horse:

• Awww what a cute photo <3

•  

※   R e p l y

@Katherine-Star-Ackles said in Ratsumäki – { December 27th } – Greetings from Glöggrun ♡:

Awww what a cute photo <3

Thank you so much! :two_hearts:

•  

※  4 .  H e l m i k u u t a  2 0 1 9

Lets bring this blog to 2019! Hello, how are you? Our winter has been a dream for a person like me, who loves to see how the white magic slowly surrounds the nature. We have had snow. A lot of snow. And even more snow. And actually, it's snowing more. It's so beautiful outside. Such a shame that I haven't been able to post more pics. But. I'm in the middle of something. I'm officially cleaning up my game as an intention to move it to a new computer. I'm going to take all the outdated stuff, stuff I've never needed and 384757 facial markings out. And hopefully get rid of that something, that causes my save with Ratsumäki work so badly. It's a lot of work and I'm already quite tired for the whole project... but I want to believe it will be worth it. So if there are a lot less updates from us – this is the reason why. I really hope I can make my new computer work better with Ratsumäki and that I can get my sims, horses and facilities to look the same with the new pc. If you've done similar project or are currently in the middle of it, any peer support is more than welcomed ♡

However, I couldn't help myself, so I've created one snowy winter wonderland photo for you! Here is our bay pangare Finnhorse stallion Kerkkä (by Suojelija, out of Kultainen Sydän) with Vilma going to see how pretty snowy fields look like on this wonderful season. Thank you @Chloe-Dunbar for spoiling me with such a pretty horse ♡

alt text

Horses in the order of appearance:
    Kerkkä

Thank you for stopping by ♡

• What a stunning oneeee! Im in ❤❤

•  

※   R e p l y

@Jade-Nguyen said in Ratsumäki – { December 27th } – Greetings from Glöggrun ♡:

What a stunning oneeee! Im in ❤❤

Hi Jade! :yellow_heart: Thank you so much, and kisses from Kerkkä :horse: :carrot: :two_hearts:

• Competition Committee

I saw this when you posted it, and loved it then. I come back to it after being in hospital for six hours and it’s put an even bigger smile on my face 😍 Luna, you know I love your pons, especially your Finnhorses, and I’m so happy to have given you those two (even though he looks stunning in your game! More than in mine, I tell ya lol). Lots of love to your snowy pons from our pons in the middle of (yet another)heatwave xx!

• Luna, luna, luna. As far back as I remember, I always loved your exposed works (your blog on the old EC forum have no secret for me because of the time spent on stalking you) :frame_photo: Your stories are invariably interpreted with great attention and give so much desire for visiting your northern country AND, of course, discovering this breed you keep representing very beautifully. Thank you for continuing to share these snowy (or not snowy) pictures with us :heart: I wish you much success in the importation of your game into your new computer :kissing_smiling_eyes: I am also dealing with time consuming stuff nowadays and I know how that can be wearisome.

• Such a beautiful moment <3

• Luna! This is so awesome! Such a sweet picture ❤️ I‘m realy in love

& I wish you good luck with your project.
    I did it a time ago & it worked pretty well (but I lost most of my sims3 files with are not in the mod file 🙄)

• Wow, such a pretty horse and picture <3

• i’m dreadfully behind on commenting here—this thread has been sitting in my unreads for ages now and i keep intending to finally sit down and express the magical :sparkling_heart: :revolving_hearts: :heartpulse: :two_hearts: :heartbeat: feelings that i get whenever i see your pictures :sparkles:

I. lokakuuta

this picture is so lovely. it beautifully captures the faint golden glow of an evening in late summer, with just warmth and hoof falls and a lackadaisical, free sort of feeling. tuikku’s copper coat and adorable expression have to be my favorite :two_hearts:

II. marraskuuta

again with the wonderful atmosphere—how do you always manage to create such beautiful settings in your pictures? you’re seriously a wizard, luna :sparkles: :mag: mörkö looks amazing, too (he’s the first roan finnhorse besides his dam, right?), and i’m sure he’ll do magnificently in the ring. <3

the next edit has to be my favorite, so far: the colors, the composition, the angle, the editing—everything is to die for. i love the stella’s saddle pad brings out the flowers in the background, and how the golden autumn leaves frame everything in :leaves: this picture is so soft and calming and i love it so much.

III. joulukuuta

:sob:

how could you do this to us?

your lovely champions have always been there, existing, winning some new ribbons, or doing something. i remember reading about their new titles, their most recent shows, and whatever other antics they were up to, and now they’re suddenly gone. :sob: they will truly be missed, but i’m glad their legacy will continue to live on in their foals and the rest of ratsümaki. :sparkling_heart:

IV. helmikuuta

how pretty! it’s always a delight to see snow in your pictures, like a breath of fresh air :wind_blowing_face: kerkkä is so adorable, and the way you edited everything adds a softness and magicalness that i cant quite describe. it’s lovely :sparkles:

and last but not least, happy (extremely late) birthday! i do have a gift i intend on giving you but unfortunately late january was a very busy time for me. trust me, though—i’ll get it to you soon :gift_heart:

•  

※   R e p l i e s

@Chloe-Dunbar said in Ratsumäki – { February 4th } – Let it snow ♡:

I saw this when you posted it, and loved it then. I come back to it after being in hospital for six hours and it’s put an even bigger smile on my face 😍 Luna, you know I love your pons, especially your Finnhorses, and I’m so happy to have given you those two (even though he looks stunning in your game! More than in mine, I tell ya lol). Lots of love to your snowy pons from our pons in the middle of (yet another)heatwave xx!

You have no idea how much it means to me that you like the pic and how Kerkkä looks in my game :yellow_heart: I've only added my detail markings to him and adjusted him as an adult (I don't know if you remember anymore (because it took me ages to take a picture of him and still haven't had time to show Ikiutu, shameeee!), but he arrived as a young horse shape). All other credits goes to your talent :kissing_closed_eyes: I really, really love his light, pangare bay coat and a friendly face :horse: Whaat a heatwave?? Sounds so surreal when we are surrounded by snow atm... Where do you live? I hope everything is ok with you (you mentioned a hospital :scream: ). Kisses from Kerkkä & Ikiutu :two_hearts:

@Lux-Winscott said in Ratsumäki – { February 4th } – Let it snow ♡:

Luna, luna, luna. As far back as I remember, I always loved your exposed works (your blog on the old EC forum have no secret for me because of the time spent on stalking you) :frame_photo: Your stories are invariably interpreted with great attention and give so much desire for visiting your northern country AND, of course, discovering this breed you keep representing very beautifully. Thank you for continuing to share these snowy (or not snowy) pictures with us :heart: I wish you much success in the importation of your game into your new computer :kissing_smiling_eyes: I am also dealing with time consuming stuff nowadays and I know how that can be wearisome.

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Thank you for such a sweet comment, Lux! Really made my day :two_hearts: I actually stalked some time ago your beyond gorgeous blog too – I hope that I will have time anytime soon to scroll through the blogs here because yours, for example, is source of lots of inspiration to me. So thanks to you. Welcome to visit sometime and do me a favour and take one Finnhorse with you so I'd have room for new foals this year :laughing:

@Neeve-Kalford said in Ratsumäki – { February 4th } – Let it snow ♡:

Such a beautiful moment <3

Thank you so much, Neeve, it was. Especially when it wasn't too long time ago when Vilma lost her own horse, Ajan Kuiske, so these younger fellas like Kerkkä have done great job to help her to move on :heart_exclamation:

@Mira-Green said in Ratsumäki – { February 4th } – Let it snow ♡:

Luna! This is so awesome! Such a sweet picture ❤️ I‘m realy in love

& I wish you good luck with your project.
    I did it a time ago & it worked pretty well (but I lost most of my sims3 files with are not in the mod file 🙄)

Hi Mira! So great to see you here :hugging: Thank you so much for your nice words! It also helps to hear that someone else has gone through this too. I have once moved my game from one computer to another but then I simply took everything with me and it was quite easy project. Now there is so much work to actually go through all the cc and take only those I need :see_no_evil: I have been avoiding to continue this project for a while now; I hope next week I will get back in business to the job will be done some day :laughing:

@Therese-Lind said in Ratsumäki – { February 4th } – Let it snow ♡:

Wow, such a pretty horse and picture <3

Hi Therese :hugging: Thank you so much and kisses from Kerkkä :horse: :yellow_heart:

@Alexa-la-Coupe said in Ratsumäki – { February 4th } – Let it snow ♡:

i’m dreadfully behind on commenting here—this thread has been sitting in my unreads for ages now and i keep intending to finally sit down and express the magical :sparkling_heart: :revolving_hearts: :heartpulse: :two_hearts: :heartbeat: feelings that i get whenever i see your pictures :sparkles:

I. lokakuuta

this picture is so lovely. it beautifully captures the faint golden glow of an evening in late summer, with just warmth and hoof falls and a lackadaisical, free sort of feeling. tuikku’s copper coat and adorable expression have to be my favorite :two_hearts:

II. marraskuuta

again with the wonderful atmosphere—how do you always manage to create such beautiful settings in your pictures? you’re seriously a wizard, luna :sparkles: :mag: mörkö looks amazing, too (he’s the first roan finnhorse besides his dam, right?), and i’m sure he’ll do magnificently in the ring. <3

the next edit has to be my favorite, so far: the colors, the composition, the angle, the editing—everything is to die for. i love the stella’s saddle pad brings out the flowers in the background, and how the golden autumn leaves frame everything in :leaves: this picture is so soft and calming and i love it so much.

III. joulukuuta

your lovely champions have always been there, existing, winning some new ribbons, or doing something. i remember reading about their new titles, their most recent shows, and whatever other antics they were up to, and now they’re suddenly gone. :sob: they will truly be missed, but i’m glad their legacy will continue to live on in their foals and the rest of ratsümaki. :sparkling_heart:

IV. helmikuuta

how pretty! it’s always a delight to see snow in your pictures, like a breath of fresh air :wind_blowing_face: kerkkä is so adorable, and the way you edited everything adds a softness and magicalness that i cant quite describe. it’s lovely :sparkles:

and last but not least, happy (extremely late) birthday! i do have a gift i intend on giving you but unfortunately late january was a very busy time for me. trust me, though—i’ll get it to you soon :gift_heart:

Alexa – what a comment :star: ______ :star: :revolving_hearts:

I'm so happy you liked our golden girls. This pic has so big meaning to me as we already knew this summer was going to be the last for Mileedi, when we took the picture. :sob: <3 Tuikku's face is my fav too, I think she never really grows up to act like her age haha :yellow_heart:

again with the wonderful atmosphere—how do you always manage to create such beautiful settings in your pictures? you’re seriously a wizard, luna :sparkles: :mag:

Thank you, it means so much to me to hear because... you know I feel exactly the same about your photos? (Yes, busteeed, I have stalked you so much and can't get it how your pictures are always so well done, beautiful, full of inspiration... :leaves: )

Yes, Mörkö is his dam's first roan child and I think there aren't many roan Finnhorses around. I think @Callixta-Rosella had a few at some point but not sure if she has them anymore. In real life there is only one bloodline that carries roan gene, so it's extremely rare! For most recent years it was only shown on mares so it remained quite rare. Now, however, one of those mares have gotten roan colt offspring (for example this Lokson Taikautu) so the amount of horses with roan has gone a bit up. Aaaand if I ever have a chance to show off some real Finnhorse, I will use it, no shame :innocent: Some more real life roans: Taika-Varpu, Taika-Miku, Taikaliila, Taikahuure, Taikatan & Taikadiiva (who is also palomino so roan is not very visible :heart_eyes: ). "Taika" in their name means "magic". #finnishforyou

Awww thank you :heart_decoration: I love taking pics in autumn; all the colours give me so much inspiration and energy :fallen_leaf: :yellow_heart:

I know ._______. I'm not gonna lie; this was one of the hardest things ever to do during this hobby. They were with us so long. They kind of felt like... as much like pets as pixel ponies can be, I don't know? I seriously had a plan to let them go right after summer but oh, how easy it was to postpone it... But to be honest, I had heavy on my heart every day when I couldn't be sure if they were enjoying their lives anymore or not. Now it feels like it was the right decision – they lived full and happy life and like you said, their legacy will live on in their offspring :two_hearts: And life needs to go on. You have no idea how much it warms my heart to hear that you remember them :revolving_hearts: (Sorry if my English is even poorer than it usually is – I've had a flu and I feel like my brain can't have any language skills during that time :laughing: )

Once again – thank you so much <3 I hope I'll have time to make some more photos during we have snow, I loooove it so much!

click for gif, it ended up being wayyy too big here and don't know how to resize :rofl:

ohmyohmyohmy

I wasn't expecting anything from anyone here as I'm not sure how many of you even actually know my birthday, and when it seems to be rare to get birthday wishes even on Facebook from people who even get notified about it... So I'm out of words. Thank you SO MUCH already; that you remembered feels so good let alone if you really will spoil me with a gift too :sob: :heartbeat: This planet needs more people like you, lovely! <3

PS. I need to know your birthday too in order to accept your gift! :kissing_closed_eyes:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.