Ratsumäki – { July 23rd } – Finnhorse for sale ♡

• alt text

You’ve arrived to Utula, a small Finnish village. Where northern forest of countless amount of pine trees surround you.
    Where a small river goes by streaming water that is cold refreshing even during warmest summer days.
    And that's where Ratsumäki is located. Prepare yourself to Finnhorse overdose and feel yourself welcomed ♡

This album is now open for comments ♡

• alt text

Welcome to our brand new album ♡ This time I will start our story from introducing our stables, so I've prepared a small sneak peek teaser of our facilities and beautiful northern nature that surrounds us. I also decided to write titles of these posts as dates in Finnish (I know all of you want to learn our cool language hehe)! I hope you enjoy your visit! Make sure to come again as there will be a lot more pics coming ♡

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• wow! Your facilities are absolutely amazing and I can really feel how cold it is when I see all the snow in your pictures :heart_eyes:

• Lovely facilities, can't wait to see more! :smiley:

• Ah this is amazing! The facilities are amazing and the editing on them.....ah stunning <3

• What a wonderful place you've got! The winter photos and snow heavy clouds definitely make you feel the nordic spirit :heart: I'm looking forward to see more from Ratsumäki!

• beautiful facilities

• Beautiful pictures Luna :) I love the the snow theme, it looks wonderful!

• Oh my godddd your barn, that's unreal. As in like, too real? Just so good.

• Wow, your place looks awesome, can't wait to see more of your stables and of course your beautiful horses! :)

• ... omg omg omg omg omg omg omg.   Luna. Luna. I am logging in just to comment on this. That is how much of an impression has been made. I feel it is important you know that.

I gotta agree with Merida, your photographs just ooze Nordic winter vibes and I'm intrigued to see more of your stable and surrounds (I bet they're as cosy inside as they look from the outside)... But do you know, that's not even the part I got most excited about. I am nerdy to admit to this, but I'll tell you what it was.

It was when I saw that you wrote the date in Finnish.

Helmikuuta. I love love the personal touch in such a simple thing it is so cute I could die. So cute I will use too many words in italics and include this slightly odd gif because I can't find anything else suitable

alt text

PS. The banner you have in your opening post is beautiful. <3

• These facility pictures are gorgeous Luna :heart_eyes: Also really like your banner <3

• Oh, I wish there was that much snow for real (just ~2cm here, but doubtful it'll stay for long as always, since it rains like every other day instead of snowing), everything looks so pretty in snow cover! alt text And that title you got there, ha! It's so weird to read Finnish here, but also gotta love it of course! alt text

alt text Finn-power!
    You thought I'd forget about this, right? alt text alt text

• @Christina-Lindblad said in Ratsumäki – { February 1st } – Facility sneak peek:

wow! Your facilities are absolutely amazing and I can really feel how cold it is when I see all the snow in your pictures :heart_eyes:

I'm so happy to hear you like it, dear ♡

@Kayla-Albright said in Ratsumäki – { February 1st } – Facility sneak peek:

Lovely facilities, can't wait to see more! :smiley:

Thank you, Kayla! You will, very soon :D I was tempted to post all my photos in one post, but I think it's easier to handle them in a few separate posts. ^___^

@Neeve-Kalford said in Ratsumäki – { February 1st } – Facility sneak peek:

Ah this is amazing! The facilities are amazing and the editing on them.....ah stunning <3

Thank you so much, Neeve ♡

@Merida-Dahmer said in Ratsumäki – { February 1st } – Facility sneak peek:

What a wonderful place you've got! The winter photos and snow heavy clouds definitely make you feel the nordic spirit :heart: I'm looking forward to see more from Ratsumäki!

Thank you so much, dear ♡ I'm so happy to hear I caught some nordic spirit in them, that was my goal ^^

@Nina-Ricchi said in Ratsumäki – { February 1st } – Facility sneak peek:

beautiful facilities

Thank you, Nina ^^

@Samantha-Jadirea said in Ratsumäki – { February 1st } – Facility sneak peek:

Beautiful pictures Luna :) I love the the snow theme, it looks wonderful!

Thank you, Samantha, I'm happy to hear you like it! We have quite the same amount of snow irl too, so that inspired me ^____^

@Jenn-Gaines said in Ratsumäki – { February 1st } – Facility sneak peek:

Oh my godddd your barn, that's unreal. As in like, too real? Just so good.

Thanks, Jenn! :D My goal was to make quite a realistic looking place, so it's nice to hear I made it ^^

@Constantine-Vale said in Ratsumäki – { February 1st } – Facility sneak peek:

Wow, your place looks awesome, can't wait to see more of your stables and of course your beautiful horses! :)

Thank you, Constantine! ♡ I have plenty of facility updates coming up next, then I will concentrate more on horses ^____^

@Ariadne-Waters said in Ratsumäki – { February 1st } – Facility sneak peek:

... omg omg omg omg omg omg omg.   Luna. Luna. I am logging in just to comment on this. That is how much of an impression has been made. I feel it is important you know that.

I gotta agree with Merida, your photographs just ooze Nordic winter vibes and I'm intrigued to see more of your stable and surrounds (I bet they're as cosy inside as they look from the outside)... But do you know, that's not even the part I got most excited about. I am nerdy to admit to this, but I'll tell you what it was.

It was when I saw that you wrote the date in Finnish.

Helmikuuta. I love love the personal touch in such a simple thing it is so cute I could die. So cute I will use too many words in italics and include this slightly odd gif because I can't find anything else suitable

alt text

PS. The banner you have in your opening post is beautiful. <3

Yay you're here, welcome ♡♡ Needless to say that your comments always make my day! I'm so happy you liked our new start, hehe, especially that Finnish part :D So, now you know helmikuu is February in our super power language 8) Tbh you were on my mind when I decided to add some Finnish here ;-)

@Jasmin-Mikaelson said in Ratsumäki – { February 1st } – Facility sneak peek:

These facility pictures are gorgeous Luna :heart_eyes: Also really like your banner <3

Thank you so much, Jasmin :D

@Dorms-Dequine said in Ratsumäki – { February 1st } – Facility sneak peek:

Oh, I wish there was that much snow for real (just ~2cm here, but doubtful it'll stay for long as always, since it rains like every other day instead of snowing), everything looks so pretty in snow cover! alt text And that title you got there, ha! It's so weird to read Finnish here, but also gotta love it of course! alt text

alt text Finn-power!
    You thought I'd forget about this, right? alt text alt text

Oooo Finn-power!!! :D So happy to see you here, Dorms! Believe or not, but the amount of snow in these pics is set at the smallest amount – it looks like there is more though! Where I live, it just snowed so it looks quite the same outside right now. Sadly, most of the time there aren't as much snow as I would hope there was... Snow fangirl here – luckily I can have as much snow as I want in my game though hehe :D PS. Adorable that you brought old heart emojis here :D

• alt text

Now it's time to open the doors to our main stable, where our most successful horses live.
    Welcome and let me know what do you think ♡

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• What a gorgeous stable!

• Omg your facility is absolutely amazing I love the colours inside your barn, the brown is so gorgeous. And the lighting inside your barn is so so so gorgeous! :heart_eyes: These pictures are inspiring me to finish my stable :P And I must say I love that your stable is located in Finland! :smiley:

• -speechless- I can't absolutely find any suitable word for how AMAZING it is, absolutely gorgeous and all those details etc, it's perfect!

• I am absolutely in love with that barn. It feels so cozy and warm and I just love it. <3

• That barn is amazing! I love all the detail, especially the beams. It's awsome :)

• OMG those stalls!!! Are they a mix of things? they are AMAZING!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.