Looking for Leasers! - Story possibilities.

• Hey guys! I am looking for leasers for my long lost and lonely horses! I have compiled a list of horses that i have and what my plans are for them.

Note: There are mostly foundations with no start what so ever. Just odd balls i have collected over the years.

If you are currently leasing horses from me please let me know if you are considering keeping the lease.
    Some of these horses may be negotiated for sale come the end of the lease. If you are looking for a story horses, these can be great ones I just don't have the time due to school.

Hunters:
    New Penny - Retrain - Green to jumps, doesn't know where her feet are yet but extremely willing -- puppy dog, in your pocket, horse
    Persephone RCE - Old reliable, good jumper, point and shoot good lesson horse but has a stop if you creep up the neck

Dressage
    Tauris - DIVA DIVA DIVA
    FF April Showers - Pony -- reliable lesson horses but does have a stubborn streak
    Eyewitness - This horse is a SAINT taken over a few small jumps and was perfect. This lovely horse is a great confidence booster! Very careful used in our lesson program! Such a wise teacher
    Hekta Love, Flashy fjord horses. Very smart and good mover

Eventing
    Adobe - Fire cracker Fjord. This Red dun fjord is the definition of a chestnut mare.
    Little Fire - GREEN TB what more can I say, very up, but careful and willing -- sucker for peppermints, Cribber
    Kaiserr - Willing but fearful.. once he trusts you hes an amazing little horse. He is registered in trec so you can change or keep the old one
    Czar willing little pony. No vices - also pulls can do single or team carts
    Ellie Ellie is a sassy one eyed fjord who thinks she can take on the world. She is the perfect peach under saddle but is an Alpha mare in a group

Combined Driving:
    Singles:
    Troy Troy is good in single or pair very safe confident horse
    Aurwen the kids here love her, great cart horse
    Jasper Jasper needs some training. I need someone willing to work with him he keeps trying to kick the cart.

Show Jumping
    Drake - This pony stallion is extremely dangerous when ridden but safe as all hell and sweet on the ground. We requested xray and nothing came back. Untill we learn more he's up for training if anyone wants to try and fix him.

• Eyewittness has been out to Heather Tann!

Everyone else is still available!

• New Horse up for lease!

Undecided
    Break From Toronto - This lovely youngster is full of wonders, dispite his age he is used in therapeutic rides. Hes still green over fences but willing, very lovely flowing mover. He is a Clyds XTB / TB X Clyds X paint Mix. Big feet, big heart.
    Eventing
    Gallaways Range Rover - Brave flashy warmblood. Super scopey.

Raemon - Good all arounder, fancy mover, careful jumper. Steady eddy. Very good confidence horse for more of a novice riders. Strong towards jumps so not a beginner horse

Eccliptical SHS - Very lovely, calm, and careful over jumps, covers ground well and knows his job. Very good dog.

• Drake, Range Rover, Rhaemon, Eccliptical, Toronto, Penny, April, Kaiser, Ellie, and Adobe have all been leased to Kaitlyn-Waterfield !!

Still a few more available!
    Hunters
    Persephone RCE - Old reliable, good jumper, point and shoot good lesson horse but has a stop if you creep up the neck

Dressage
    Tauris - DIVA DIVA DIVA
    Hekta Love, Flashy double cream fjord horses. Very smart and good mover
    Czar willing little pony. No vices good mover, trained in dressage but never shown - also pulls can do single or team carts

Combined Driving:
    Singles:
    Troy Troy is good in single or pair very safe confident horse
    Jasper Jasper needs some training. I need someone willing to work with him he keeps trying to kick the cart.

• Troy, Tauris, Jasper Have been loaned out to Levi Rosenthal!

A very few are left~
    Hunters

Dressage
    Hekta Love, Flashy double cream fjord horses. Very smart and good mover
    Czar willing little pony. No vices good mover, trained in dressage but never shown - also pulls can do single or team carts

Combined Driving:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.