Faye & O'Connolly Horse Creations Closed for now

• yes hello its me marquis, here to collect my new pony :laughing: she's so cute!! im jealous!

• @Eowyn-Vance said in Faye & O'Connolly Horse Creations Open!:

yes hello its me marquis, here to collect my new pony :laughing: she's so cute!! im jealous!

alt text

• I like that coat. Cute, little pon

• What a cute pony!

• More imports to introduce!

I've also decided to make the horses in batches of twos instead of threes, my time is getting cut shorter and shorter so it seems like the right thing to do :smiley:
    On to the ponies!

Introducing a blind import made for @Caroline-Delacort. This first horse is probably one of my favorites, she's very lean and graceful. I've named her Ruba, but you can of course change that to whatever you want :heartbeat:

Ruba | Budyonny | 4 yo | Chestnut

alt text
    alt text
    alt text

And here we have a very flashy mare by the name of Ayla. Yet another blind import, made for @Chloe-West. She has blue eyes and quite an odd body marking, but definitely unique.

Ayla | 5 yo | American Warmblood | Bay(sun bleached) with white markings

alt text
    alt text
    alt text

Hope you like these gals, as per usual if changes need to be made don't hesitate to pm me! :heartpulse:

• Oh my Lordddd @Catriona-O-connolly shes P E R F E C T. You nailed this.

*I can see a small addiction forming in the very near future....*

• wow that American WB is breath taking :astonished:

• Omg Catriona, I want your skills! :astonished:
    I think these are the best horses i ever have seen! <3

• OMG!!!
    [Grabby hands]
    I adore Ruba! Absolutely perfect.

• Batch four is here!

First pony is a blind import made for @Eric-Sobeck . He is a striking Buckskin Overo Stallion, with a very bulky build. He has cute little socks and a unique face marking.

German Sport Horse | 5 yo | Buckskin Overo

alt text
    alt text
    alt text

Next is another lean mean red machine, a blind import made for @Eowyn-Vance . Heaven can't help you now, because you now have a flashy Saddlebred on the way to your barn, complete with a custom roan marking and a bald face to match!

ASB | 5 yo | Bay Roan with white markings

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

Hope you like them! Please don't hesitate to contact me if changes need to be made! :two_hearts:

• That German is S T U N N I N G. You absolutely slayed the game this time girl!

• That German :heart_eyes:

• Development Committee

Every single horse in this thread is STUNNING! I'm so excited to see mine :heart_eyes:

• O M G ! :heart_eyes: He is so handsome! What a stunning boy!

• Such cuties 😍

• Batch five is finally here!

Here we have a very spunky and athletic blind import made for @Octavia-Ryland . This little filly has blue eyes and a very unique coat color. She is ready to start her career for sure! I also got a little too carried away with her showcase so enjoy the next pic spam of your new mare :laughing:

Fly Away, "Sage" | Thoroughbred | 3 yo | Sooty Palomino Paint

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

Next horse is a blind import made for @Nathalie-Jensen . He is a beast, with a striking appearance. His face is very bold and he stands very tall. Introducing, Oathkeeper. You can of course change his name :smile:

Oathkeeper | Oldenburg | 5 yo | Liver Chestnut

alt text
    alt text
    alt text

These two were a lot of fun to create, hope you all like them! :heartbeat:

• Development Committee

Holy hell, she's the definition of PERFECT :heart_eyes: I love her so much! THANK YOU!!! :two_hearts: :sparkling_heart: :heart: :two_hearts: :sparkling_heart: :heart: :two_hearts: :sparkling_heart: :heart: :two_hearts: :sparkling_heart: :heart:

• He looks amazing, Thank you so Much 😀
    And the name, i love it!❤

• once again, more stunners, I'm tempted to buy another import but I'm trying to restrain myself :,)

• @Marquis-Moulin I feel your pain :disappointed_relieved:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.