Faye & O'Connolly Horse Creations Closed for now

• That German is S T U N N I N G. You absolutely slayed the game this time girl!

• That German :heart_eyes:

• Development Committee

Every single horse in this thread is STUNNING! I'm so excited to see mine :heart_eyes:

• O M G ! :heart_eyes: He is so handsome! What a stunning boy!

• Such cuties ๐Ÿ˜

• Batch five is finally here!

Here we have a very spunky and athletic blind import made for @Octavia-Ryland . This little filly has blue eyes and a very unique coat color. She is ready to start her career for sure! I also got a little too carried away with her showcase so enjoy the next pic spam of your new mare :laughing:

Fly Away, "Sage" | Thoroughbred | 3 yo | Sooty Palomino Paint

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

Next horse is a blind import made for @Nathalie-Jensen . He is a beast, with a striking appearance. His face is very bold and he stands very tall. Introducing, Oathkeeper. You can of course change his name :smile:

Oathkeeper | Oldenburg | 5 yo | Liver Chestnut

alt text
    alt text
    alt text

These two were a lot of fun to create, hope you all like them! :heartbeat:

• Development Committee

Holy hell, she's the definition of PERFECT :heart_eyes: I love her so much! THANK YOU!!! :two_hearts: :sparkling_heart: :heart: :two_hearts: :sparkling_heart: :heart: :two_hearts: :sparkling_heart: :heart: :two_hearts: :sparkling_heart: :heart:

• He looks amazing, Thank you so Much ๐Ÿ˜€
    And the name, i love it!โค

• once again, more stunners, I'm tempted to buy another import but I'm trying to restrain myself :,)

• @Marquis-Moulin I feel your pain :disappointed_relieved:

• Just wanted to let everyone know, I've updated the application form so it's wayyy easier to use, and I'm also taking no more requests for markings. Just imports for right now, I may open up the marking requests later on :heart_exclamation:

• this liver chestnut is life!!!

• Batch Six :heartpulse:

This lovely Warmblood stallion is a blind import made for @Thea-Radmer . He's a little cutie, with a bulky type build and a refined face. I've named him Captain Hook (which is really simple, I know :laughing: ), I thought it was super cute and it was the first name that came to mind after the last looks in CAS. You can for sure change his name to whatever you think fits him best!

Captain Hook | Swedish Warmblood | 5 yo | Black Tobiano

+ Ernie says hi!
    (he was in the middle of a photoshoot as well so here's a bonus pic of the cuties - Hook doesn't look amused)

alt text
    alt text
    alt text

The Second horse here, is a sweet little mare by the name of Margot, a blind import made for @Jasmine-Wilkinson . She has a unique build, but still very athletic looking. I really want to see what you do with this mare, I'll definitely keep an eye out for her in the future!(one of her hoof stripes looks a little wonky, and her marking had an abrubt cut - both have been fixed since these pics were taken :smiley: )

Margot | Zangersheide | 5 yo | Seal Bay Tobiano

alt text
    alt text
    alt text

Let me know if changes need to be made, hope you like these guys! :heart:
    @Rosa-Kajo Your marking is on it's way, due to the complexity it's going to take more time :smiley:

Added a few new things to the starting post as well :smile:

• This post is deleted!

• Catriona! You've really outdone yourself, Margot is stunning and beyond amazing. Her unique coat is jaw dropping and her little hoof patch is just adorable :cry: :heart_decoration:

I cant wait to get her in game and take all the pictures in the world of her :heart:

Thank you so so so much, i truly have fallen in love with her :heartbeat:

• Girl, your hands are miraculous! these horses are real masterpieces!

• Your horses always mesmerise me, so stunning! Youโ€™ve really got a knack for making pretty ponies! (Also iโ€™m caving and getting another)

• Batch Seven :crescent_moon:

First up is an import made for @Dawn-Austen. He has custom flea bites(these pictures don't do him justice, he has cute little dots all over his coat), a cute face, and a some what stocky build. Had a lot of fun messing around with coat adjustments for this dude, and I'm happy with the result, hope you like him!

American Warmblood | 5 yo | Flea bitten grey

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

Second is a very bold blind import made for @Jennifer-Winchester . Yet another stallion with a very striking appearance, but still holds a very cute look. He is built like a tank and is for sure ready for whatever career you have planned for him.

Marwari | 6 yo | Seal bay splash

alt text
    alt text

Hope you like these guys! Once the mainsite is back up and running I can send these ponies out to their owners :heartbeat:

• O B S E S S E D

• ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ he looks beautiful! Thank you so much! I canโ€™t wait to get him in game โ™ฅ๏ธ

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.