Faye & O'Connolly Horse Creations Closed for now

• Competition Committee

No worries, Sims can be quite finicky even at the best of times. Hopefully it will start to cooperate. :D

• When do you think this service will be open again, Faye?

• FOC Horse Creations is back up and running, finally!

Batch Eight Pt. 1

This lovely Stallion is a blind import made for @Blake-Bellanaris . He is the perfect mix of ASB and Friesian, with of course a sprinkle of Percheron. Kato is a spitfire, ready for his new career!

Kato | Georgian Grande | 5 yo | Bay Tobiano

alt text
    alt text
    alt text

More horses on the way, I'm just now able to get back into my game. Thank god :sweat_smile:

• @Leila-Cabiles Not sure yet, still have to finish up the current requests. Hoping to have a Halloween horse sale or import service at some point though, so be on the look out! :heartbeat:

• Batch Eight Pt. 2

Another Blind import made for @Chloe-West . He is absolutely stunning and his dapples took FOREVER to place in photoshop but I finally got it to cooperate, and he came out looking not so yellow as well - so here he is, the man himself. I present to you, Ender, the stocky Irish Sport Horse. I only got one pic of him because my game hates me, sorry about that - Hopefully I can get more before you see this post lol.

Ender | Irish Sport Horse | 4 yo | Sooty Buckskin (Minimal Tobiano? I'll let you decide :joy: )

alt text

Hope you like this big guy <3

• @Catriona-O'connolly HOLY SMOKES WHAT A BABE <3 <3

• Administrators

I just saw this omg!!! Kato is adorable I love him :heart_eyes:

• Batch Nine Pt. 1

Here we have a very smooth looking Akhal-Teke mare, a blind import made for @Maize-Winters . You said you wanted something refined and I immediately had something in mind, coat color and all. She is bred for racing and after retiring from that, eventing would be her next discipline. She is very fancy and has the cutest face, can't wait to see what you end up doing with her!

Kashmir | Akhal-Teke | 3 yo | Buckskin

alt text
    alt text

Hope you like this gal, had a lot of fun making her! :heartpulse:

• Competition Committee

I love her! <3 She does have quite an adorable face.

• Haven't forgotten about yall! Horses are still being made I'm just having some computer issues every now and then that haults the process. Thank you for being so patient! <3

• Batch Nine Pt. 2 :cloud:

A very nice rosey grey has finally made it to the finish line. He's an Oldenburg Stallion made for @Dimitri-Dane . With a striking appearance and a slight roman nose, this big guy is ready for whatever you have in store for him!

Dry County | Oldenburg | 8 yo | Grey (Bay)

alt text
    alt text
    alt text

Hope you like this dude! :heartbeat:

• i love him so much :cry: :heart:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.