Faye & O'Connolly Horse Creations Open!

• Your horses always mesmerise me, so stunning! You’ve really got a knack for making pretty ponies! (Also i’m caving and getting another)

• Batch Seven :crescent_moon:

First up is an import made for @Dawn-Austen. He has custom flea bites(these pictures don't do him justice, he has cute little dots all over his coat), a cute face, and a some what stocky build. Had a lot of fun messing around with coat adjustments for this dude, and I'm happy with the result, hope you like him!

American Warmblood | 5 yo | Flea bitten grey

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

Second is a very bold blind import made for @Jennifer-Winchester . Yet another stallion with a very striking appearance, but still holds a very cute look. He is built like a tank and is for sure ready for whatever career you have planned for him.

Marwari | 6 yo | Seal bay splash

alt text
    alt text

Hope you like these guys! Once the mainsite is back up and running I can send these ponies out to their owners :heartbeat:

• O B S E S S E D

• 😍😍 he looks beautiful! Thank you so much! I can’t wait to get him in game ♥️

• OMG!!! He’s stunning! You’re a goddess! 😍😍

• Holy heeeeeeeck why do I see this now?
    I am soooooo jealous of the ppl who got those wonderful horses!

• First of all, thank you for all this positive feed back, I didn't think this service would get as much attention, and I am sooo pleased with all the nice comments :heartbeat: I'm officially closing down this service while I work on orders. I can't guarantee that it will be open too soon, but at some point I'll get back to it!

• @Catriona-O'connolly Hey! I've seen your creations and I near dropped dead. They're all so beautiful. I was gonna ask for an import but reading that you're closed for now stopped me! I hope if it reopens so I can ask for an amazing import! <3

• Horses are still in the making, sorry for the wait! :heartpulse:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.