[CC][R:L10][RESULTS] Dressage

• Competition Committee
    Bloomfield Grand-Prix
    DRESSAGE
    03.06-03.08.2017 11:59 PM EST
    Judged by Lena Hetting

Regulations

• All entry fees must be paid in full to the CC DRESSAGE account on the main site for your entry to be processed.

• The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!

• Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.

• Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.

• Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.

• Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.

• Member can enter up to 5 horses per level with 50 horses total.

• If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.

• Go to the DRESSAGE Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.

• Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.

• Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.

• Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.

Classes & Fees

• INTRODUCTORY (1): $75 entry fee
    • TRAINING (2): $150 entry fee
    • FIRST LEVEL (3): $225 entry fee
    • SECOND LEVEL (4): $300 entry fee
    • THIRD LEVEL (5): $375 entry fee
    • FOURTH LEVEL (6): $450 entry fee
    • PRIX ST. GEORGES (7): $525 entry fee
    • INTERMEDIARE I (8): $600 entry fee
    • INTERMEDIARE II (9): $675 entry fee
    • GRAND PRIX (10): $750 entry fee

Entry Card

CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE SHOW
    Raw entry list
    alt text

Questions, comments, and entry corrections should be posted as replies to this thread.

• I misprinted Areion's Shadow of the Underworld's ID, should be 27889 instead of 17889

• Hi I think I added an extra space in RME Cookies and Cream's (11097) name... Do you mind checking to make sure? :slight_smile:

• Two errors:
    WRNGS Assassin's Mark is missing an S in his name

NA Nasabeh Wah Mahboubeh is missing an H in her name

• Could you please change RFE Rockbow's ID to 27735? Thanks!

• ID 6481 Corazon Hornando is still having an issue with his level. Can you please change it to Training for this show? Thank you!

• ID 19238 Syndicate KN 's entry is correct, yet showing up as incorrect ID/name change. Thank you!

• There is an error in the entry for EWE Starhawk, my name is Borja Domecq (only with one space)

• Breed Committee

Made an error too - got the c and r mixed up in SAEC Orca's Song (9712), can you change that for me please? Thanks!

• ID 7103 Esplendorosa II De la Campana and ID 14702 RDEC Illustrada entry is correct, yet showing up as incorrect ID/name change. Can you correct it please? Thanks <3

• Competition Committee

For some reason it's saying that RAHS Morning Star's entry is a duplicate but she's only been entered in the show once.

• @Riz-Artemidoros Fixed!
    @Zinnia-Arvi Your horse is registered as RME Cookie's and Cream, which caused the error. It's fixed now :)
    @Dimitri-Dane Fixed!
    @Lidija-Rotherford Fixed!
    @Skylar-Sovari Fixed!
    @Erica-Ackerson It seems that when registering him, you added a space after his name by mistake, which is now causing the error, I fixed it for now, but you might want to consider changing that :)
    @Borja-Domecq Fixed!
    @Rebecca-Wall Fixed!
    @Marina-Davia There was a space after their names, but I fixed it :)
    @Johanna-Masters That's because Riz mispelled his horse's ID, so it looked like the ID of your horse :D Now that I fixed Riz entry, yours is fine too :)

• #20020 On The Rocks PJ was accidentally entered in the wrong level. He should be at level 4 :two_hearts:

• ABRC Azura - Could you please change name to ABRC Queen of Azura? Thanks :D

• Zamorano V de Uequijo is Zamorano V de Urquijo
    Could you please change it? Thank you! :smiley:

• PR Committee

UD Bahar (25396) should actually be Bahar UD (Her prefix and suffix got switched around in reg - Gonna send in a name change soon!)

• UD Capucciana should be UD Cappuciana
    Thanks for the change :)

• Moderation Committee

Hey, can you please change #24456 WPW Poltergeist to Fourth Level (6), as well as move #11906 AS Asile to Training (2)? Thanks so much! :smile:

• Breed Committee

Please change MRD Butrero Del Cascabel to MRD Butrero del Cascabel and Woodford's Volataire to Woodford's Voltairé, also I'm usure why CSR Brilliant Promise is showing up undeclared

• SH Romeo Delight ID 164 should be SH Romeo Delight +++ I goofed , apparently also spelled my own name wrong should be skye valens... Thanks!

• It says I haven't paid my entry fees but I have, hopefully I'm not to late.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.