[CLOSED / WORKING] Emilia's Imports

• Foxen Acres presents:

♔Emilia's Imports

Hello hello! :smirk: As I like it to create markings and horses, I decided to finally open my import service! I create mostly warmbloods, thoroughbreds, arabians and ponies (Stocks and Drafts aren't my favorites to create sooo...). :blush:

All horses come with custom markings! :hugging:
    I'll try to create the horses ASAP!

The Rules:

• Please don't change the coat or confo too much.
    • Please use my prefix "Foxen"!
    • Use my creator ID when you register the horse: ID 10023
    • Please register the horse at least at the main site! Bc if the import just rots in your bin, its... sad lol
    • If you decide to sell your horse, please contact me, maybe I'll have it back!
    • I wont not create base coats, only coats with markings (Face, Leg, Body,...)
    • Let me know if you want to name the horse or if I should give it a name!
    • Write an emoji underneath your application so I can see that you've read the rules.

Some examples:

Bild Text Bild Text Bild Text Bild Text

and now to the important things...

The Prices:

Base Coat (with Face & Legs Marking) - $10.000 if you want only face or legs, just DM me, we can talk about the price!
    +
    Minimal Body Marking (Minimal Tobiano, - Sabino,...) - $3000
    Body Marking (Tobiano, Splash, Overo, etc. also available with cat tracks) - $6000

Application:

Horse Breed:
    Horse Gender:
    Coatcolor:
    Markings:
    Reference pictures (if you have one):
    Other:

Slots open: 0/5

Thank you for visiting, for your interest and for your application (if you want an import)! :heart:

• PR Committee

Application:

Horse Breed: Trakehner or Thoroughbred
    Horse Gender: mare or stallion
    Coatcolor: surprise me!
    Markings: surprise me! (I like a lot of white money is no issue)
    Reference pictures (if you have one): na
    Other: thank you for the service ❤️

• Horse Breed: Danish Warmblood
    Horse Gender: Mare
    Coatcolor: Chestnut(Either Red, Liver, Flaxen, or Liver Flaxen)
    Markings: Either Tobiano or Min Tobiano
    Reference pictures (if you have one): N/A
    Other: :cat2: I really don't need anymore horses but oh well...

• Horse Breed: British Warmblood
    Horse Gender: Gelding or Mare
    Coatcolor: Flaxen (Liver/)Chestnut
    Markings: Tobiano please!
    Reference pictures:
    Other: 😍 I love your pictures and I'm so happy :>

• Horse Breed: Thoroughbred
    Horse Gender: Mare
    Coatcolor: Dark bay
    Markings: Blaze with 4 socks that are just below the knee
    Reference pictures (if you have one): would love if she had more of a racing type confo :smiley: you can go crazy with this one, what ever you think looks best on this dude
    Other: Your examples are so cute I just couldn't help myself :laughing: I don't have a name yet, so if you have any cute name ideas I'm here for it lol
    :hot_pepper:

• Competition Committee

Horse Breed: Connemara x Thoroughbred
    Horse Gender: Mare or Gelding
    Coatcolor: Surprise Me
    Markings: Surprise Me
    Reference pictures (if you have one):
    Other: The last thing I need is another horse, but I've always adored yours so... here we are. I'm also a sucker for a little bit of chunk :sparkles:

• Thank you so much for your orders! I never thought that there was so much interest & that the five slots were taken so fast. :heart:

I‘ll start working on them tomorrow! :hugging:

This service is closed at the moment!

• The first two Imports are finished!

@Danielle-Maddox and @Cecilia-Cherny ? Your brand new horses are ready to move to your stable! Let me introduce you to them. :angel_tone2:

Bild Text Bild Text
    Danielle, this is your new Bay Overo Thoroughbred stallion! I really hope you'll enjoy him! he knows that he's a stunner.. :two_hearts:
    Base Coat + Overo = $16.000

Bild Text Bild Text
    And this is your new girl, Cecilia! She is a Flaxen Chestnut with minimal Tobiano. Have fun with her! but she is v sassy! :heart_exclamation:
    Base Coat + Minimal Tobiano = $13.000

Please send me the payment and add in the memo if you want the file via Slack or Email (and include your email address!) :exclamation:

• @Emilia-Fox thank you so much 😻 payment sent.

• @Siri-Kane @Catriona-O-connolly @Rena-Cort Guys I haven‘t forgot you! I‘m just really busy in real life atm. <3 You will get your imports as soon as possible!

• @Emilia-Fox no worries! take your time :D

• Last three imports!

@Siri-Kane @Catriona-O-connolly @Rena-Cort Rather than planned - I had time! So I sat down and created your imports.

Bild Text Bild Text
    Siri! This is your new gelding! :heart_decoration:
    Base Coat + Tobiano = $16.000

Bild Text Bild Text
    Say Hello to your brand new mare. If you still don't have a name, let me know, Catriona! :heartpulse:
    Base Coat = $10.000

Bild Text Bild Text
    Look at this cute Connemare x TB mix, Rena! She is a Sabino and she will grey out.
    Base Coat + Sabino = $13.000

Please send me the payment and add in the memo if you want the file via Slack or Email (and include your email address!) :exclamation:

• :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: She is precious!! Her socks, her coat, her little face marking, I love it all! Thank you so much :heartpulse:
    payment sent!

• Competition Committee

Ooooohhh, my, god :eyes:
    Emilia, she is stunning, like I seriously have no words, thank you so so much. :heartbeat:
    Payment has been sent! :blush:

• omg what a BEAUTIFUL BOY.

i can't wait to put him in game :>

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.