[CLOSED / WORKING] Emilia's Imports

• Thank you so much for your orders! I never thought that there was so much interest & that the five slots were taken so fast. :heart:

I‘ll start working on them tomorrow! :hugging:

This service is closed at the moment!

• The first two Imports are finished!

@Danielle-Maddox and @Cecilia-Cherny ? Your brand new horses are ready to move to your stable! Let me introduce you to them. :angel_tone2:

Bild Text Bild Text
    Danielle, this is your new Bay Overo Thoroughbred stallion! I really hope you'll enjoy him! he knows that he's a stunner.. :two_hearts:
    Base Coat + Overo = $16.000

Bild Text Bild Text
    And this is your new girl, Cecilia! She is a Flaxen Chestnut with minimal Tobiano. Have fun with her! but she is v sassy! :heart_exclamation:
    Base Coat + Minimal Tobiano = $13.000

Please send me the payment and add in the memo if you want the file via Slack or Email (and include your email address!) :exclamation:

• @Emilia-Fox thank you so much 😻 payment sent.

• @Siri-Kane @Catriona-O-connolly @Rena-Cort Guys I haven‘t forgot you! I‘m just really busy in real life atm. <3 You will get your imports as soon as possible!

• @Emilia-Fox no worries! take your time :D

• Last three imports!

@Siri-Kane @Catriona-O-connolly @Rena-Cort Rather than planned - I had time! So I sat down and created your imports.

Bild Text Bild Text
    Siri! This is your new gelding! :heart_decoration:
    Base Coat + Tobiano = $16.000

Bild Text Bild Text
    Say Hello to your brand new mare. If you still don't have a name, let me know, Catriona! :heartpulse:
    Base Coat = $10.000

Bild Text Bild Text
    Look at this cute Connemare x TB mix, Rena! She is a Sabino and she will grey out.
    Base Coat + Sabino = $13.000

Please send me the payment and add in the memo if you want the file via Slack or Email (and include your email address!) :exclamation:

• :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: She is precious!! Her socks, her coat, her little face marking, I love it all! Thank you so much :heartpulse:
    payment sent!

• Competition Committee

Ooooohhh, my, god :eyes:
    Emilia, she is stunning, like I seriously have no words, thank you so so much. :heartbeat:
    Payment has been sent! :blush:

• omg what a BEAUTIFUL BOY.

i can't wait to put him in game :>

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.