Carter Equestrian Centre

• Welcome to Carter Equestrian Centre!

Carter Equestrian Centre is sport and breeding stable located in lovely place in Europe. Facility itself is a huge place, containing nine lots, where are placed different buildings devoded to horse keeping and equestrian activities. It is a centre, where senior and junior riders can master their riding skills. We provide individual trainers that are willing to help everyone who comes to our Centre. Whole centre is surrounded by forests. There's also a road leading directly to the beach. It's an amazing and beautiful environment to go for a ride with your friends!

Horses

We also provide many talented stallions and mares . The most of horses are private and start in competitions with their riders, but we have also horses for people which want to learn and possibly start to take part in competitions with rest of our team in the future.

Mares
    CREC Autumn Storm CREC America ABRC Blooting Prey
    CREC British Lady CREC Heavy Games ABRC Yavanna
    BHB You Might Wonder ABRC Nebbie
    Stallions
    CREC Houdinni CREC Aiden CREC Butterfly Effect
    CREC Thunder CREC Waste CREC Thief
    Billie Jean MS ABRC Mobby Morgis FKS Gone Forever
    CREC Monster CREC Totally In Love CREC Vagabond
    CREC Golden Dandelion

• Billie Jean MS and CREC Thunder
    Boys are saying hi!

• Mia and Waverly with ABRC Nebbie
    Maybe the sky has some clouds and day is not so sunny, but good moods are here anyway!

• I hope comments are allowed, soo sorry if they're not :sweat: your horses are all so pretty! <3 ABRC Nebbie has really caught my eye, I love how unique her colour is-- what colour is she?

• @Marquis-Moulin of course they are :D thank you so much! <3 Well her colour is quite hard to define and to be honest even I'm not sure XD I belive it's dark chestnut roan with tobiano

• I'd like to introduce you our first fresian horse - CREC Vagabond.
    This charming boy is still looking for new rider and in the meantime he displays his amazing moves.

• Me and CREC Autumn Storm

• Your pictures are so lovely! I love the foresty greens and grey-blue skies, brought to life by wavy manes and pretty horses. Your blog gives me a sort of everyday feeling, like I'm a new hire who has already assimilated into stable life at CREC. Nebbie looks adorable with Mia and Waverly—Gundrun did a wonderful job on her coat—and you did an equally wonderful job on Autumn's. I look forward to seeing more from you!! :leaves: :blue_heart: :sparkles:

• @Alexa-la-Coupe Thank you for those nice words, they are so motivating! And yes, Gundrun is so talented and I'm still greatful for horses from her <3

• I absolutely adore your horses and your editing <3 It looks so minimal and yet still enough to make the pictures look super nice! :heart_eyes:

• @Jill-Reyes Thank you! <3

• Waverly and ABRC Mobby Morgis
    Beach vibes!

• Emilly and CREC Monster

• ooohh god this is a monster about the coat ^^"

• Wow :O :heart_eyes:

• Ashley and CREC Waste

• Me and CREC Houdinni
    alt text

• Adrianne & CREC Aiden

She was encircled by Aiden’s hoofbeat, saddle’s scraping and cricket’s sounds, hiding in high, uncut grass. Every once in a while leaves on trees moved by naughty wind, reminding about their presence. White light of bulbs softly illumed everything around. Briefly she observed how their shadow bestires, staying behind and returning to them. Cool and fresh air enfolded her gentle skin. Lower temperature was large relief after next hot day of holidays. Training in the dark brought back memories about autumn, when she had to ride late becouse of spending a lot of time at the university. She frowned at the thought about getting back to lectures and professors – even so she liked it, summer break let to rest at all and to block out any pressure.

Well, sorry for my absence. I was nearly for a month at the camping, having the time of my life without the Internet, but now I'm back!

• Your horses all have such fabulous hair :information_desk_person: im jealous

• PR Committee

Love your colorful herd of horses! I think Monster is my favorite. Something about a grey horse with white markings is just so pretty to me!

• What a sweet looking spotty boy!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.