[CHATTER] Shore's End Show Hunter Trials - 1st Circuit - Pony & Horse

• Administrators

Regarding the Pony Division for this challenge:

I didn't realize that the Entry sheet for the Pony division wasn't showing entry errors, so you couldn't see if your horse was entered correctly: These two ponies had errors:

25050 Squirrel Nutkin owned by @Eowyn-Vance: Your pony was entered above his current level in Level 4 - I moved him down to Level 3 to correct the error.
    33417 OCS Toffee N Milk owned by @Eric-Sobeck: Your pony is not registered in Pony Show Hunting so he's showing as Undeclared - you will need to submit a discipline change or he will be disqualified.

• @Puck-Cantrell
    I submitted a discipline change shortly after everything was online again and before I posted my entry for this pony. Otherwise I wouldn't have entered this pony in a different discipline.

• :thumbsup_tone1: thanks for this! - I didn't notice, oops!

• Thanks for hosting, we are pleased with the results. Not bad for 2 old ladies :p

• Thanks for hosting! I totally loved being on the edge of my seat waiting to see all the pretty entries

• Development Committee

Thank you so much for hosting! I really enjoyed this show and got to take a picture for a discipline I normally never bother with :sparkling_heart: :two_hearts: :sunny: :beach:

• Thanks for hosting!! <3

• Thank you for hosting such an amazing show! :heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkles: :rosette:

alt text

• As of right now, all prizes aside from discipline points should have been passed out, including all participation prizes, personalized trophies, and cash payouts - if you are still waiting to receive any of these, please let me know ASAP via private message to ensure that I don't miss it.

Thank you everyone for participating, and for helping to make Equus's first affiliated show a success!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.