Eowyns BLOG | Lacona 8/11

• Atlantic Stud

Atlantic Stud is a well known and well established name in the competition world. Located in the Glenmore Estate of the Scottish Highlands, it is the countries top producer of European sport horses. Originally founded as a breeding operation, the stud has since shifted it's focus to competing and training and now offers various services such as clinics, lessons and competition livery.

• COMPETITITORS
    italics indicates a loan

Name Breed Gender Colour Discipline Title
    Berlioz HF Swedish Warmblood Stallion Bay Eventing National
    MSE Nicaea Belgian Warmblood Mare Piebald Eventing Local
    Leeds W Hanoverian Stallion Bay Show Jumping State
    Squirrel Nutkin Shetland Pony Gelding Chestnut Show Hunters Regional, Local
    WRNGS Harlequinn International Sport Horse Mare Piebald Dressage Regional
    Pancake CH Hanoverian Mare Chestnut Dressage Regional
    Acorado AT Holsteiner Stallion Grey Show Jumping Regional
    Heirloom KN Dutch Warmblood Mare Bay Eventing None
    LEGENDS

Name Breed Gender Discipline Title Retired
    Valaquenta Belgian Warmblood Mare Eventing State 2015
    Voltaire du Tussock Selle Francais Stallion Show Jumping State 2015
    Abderian Ducth Warmblood Stallion Dressage International 2016
    VS Flammenprinz Hanoverian Stallion Show Jumping State 2016
    Calgary AT Hanoverian Stallion Eventing International, State 2016
    Minerva HF Belgian Warmblood Mare Eventing International, International 2016
    AmB Honigbiene Westphalian Mare Eventing International, International 2016
    SSE Watemark Dutch Warmblood Stallion Show Jumping International 2016
    QMR Viola Irish Sport Horse Mare Chestnut Eventing 2017

• alt text

alt text

Cosmopolitan AT was a one of the studs rare but profitable forays into warmbloods of a less 'standard' breed. Cosmo as she is commonly known is a smart, well put together Knabstrupper mare that was originally sold in the late spring of 2014, before being returned and then later sold again around 2015/16 to Evelyn White. She is currently back on loan to Atlantic Stud in order to continue her fledgling career in dressage, where her flashy coat and grumpy nature have made her a reluctant but lovable favourite.

alt text

• Look at this stunner! :heart_eyes:

• What a nice looking gal! And this muzzle <3

• He looks so stunning! <3 love his coat.

• What a gorgeous spotty horse you have there! :D :heart_eyes:

• Stunning boy, love his spotty coat :)

• So organised! Also Cosmopolitan is really pretty :)

• What a cute lil girl, I love Knabstrupper :heart_eyes:
    Beatiful pics, and I like that dog in the second one he looks so calm but in the middle of the arena as if he wanted to photobomb the picture in a classy way XD

• Competition Committee

@Constantine-Vale I think you mean she ;)

I love how simple and organized everything looks. Cosmo is a gorgeous lady! She looks so flashy with all those spots. I bet she'll get a lot of attention in the show ring.

• I love Cosmopolitan and her spotty coat :heart:

• @Daria-Burtseva said in Eowyns BLOG | Cosmopolitan AT:

Look at this stunner! :heart_eyes:

Thank you! She's an older horse but still gorgeous <3

@Nadia-Kilian said in Eowyns BLOG | Cosmopolitan AT:

What a nice looking gal! And this muzzle <3

I have a think for pink muzzles.. especially spotty pink muzzles :p

@Serena-Bass said in Eowyns BLOG | Cosmopolitan AT:

He looks so stunning! <3 love his coat.

Thank you! I love her coat too, i'm suprised she still looks so good after so many years.

@Christina-Lindblad said in Eowyns BLOG | Cosmopolitan AT:

What a gorgeous spotty horse you have there! :D :heart_eyes:

I'm very excited to have her :blush: I haven't had many spotty horses at all.

@Constantine-Vale said in Eowyns BLOG | Cosmopolitan AT:

Stunning boy, love his spotty coat :)

Girl! :laughing: Same, I love it too! I should get more spotty horses.. :thinking:

@Kira-Simpson said in Eowyns BLOG | Cosmopolitan AT:

So organised! Also Cosmopolitan is really pretty :)

Organised for now... give me two months and this will be a bomb site :laughing:

@Levi-Rosenthal said in Eowyns BLOG | Cosmopolitan AT:

What a cute lil girl, I love Knabstrupper :heart_eyes:
    Beatiful pics, and I like that dog in the second one he looks so calm but in the middle of the arena as if he wanted to photobomb the picture in a classy way XD

She's the first every knabstrupper I've made :blush: and the dog's name is Max, he's owned by one of my riders and is forever in the way, he likes to supervise the horses in the arena :laughing:

@Johanna-Masters said in Eowyns BLOG | Cosmopolitan AT:

@Constantine-Vale I think you mean she ;)

I love how simple and organized everything looks. Cosmo is a gorgeous lady! She looks so flashy with all those spots. I bet she'll get a lot of attention in the show ring.

Well she'll definitely be getting a lot of attention fro me! I can't wait to start entering her in shows and hopefully challenges.

@Borja-Domecq said in Eowyns BLOG | Cosmopolitan AT:

I love Cosmopolitan and his spotty coat :heart:

Thank you, I love her too! :blush: I wish I could keep her

• Gorgeous horse! :heart_eyes:

• Moderation Committee

Cosmooooo! :heart: Glad to see her around again, she looks absolutely smashing! :kissing_heart:

• Aww, Cosmo is such a cutie :slight_smile: But the picture above your "Competitors"-text is my favorite - I looove that pic and pose and horse and everything :heart_eyes: And thanks for the tables, Eowife, you're the coding master around here it seems!

• Aw I love her! She is so beautiful, and your pictures always make me feel so 'at home'!

• What a spotted beauty <3

• Always thought that was a male horse xD

• I see spots!! :scream_cat: What a gorgeous picture with all the snow! Pretty pon :heart_exclamation:

• alt text

alt text

This time a horse of a more 'traditional' colour. SSE Kudos is a holsteiner stallion that we currently have on loan from the lovely @Mandy-McAvoy, along with a mare who I'm equally delighted to have and that you will hopefully see soon :wink: Not so much blurb this time, but be assured you'll be seeing a lot more of this stallion.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.