• alt text

alt text
    alt text alt text
    Chestnut Blanket Appaloosa Mustang Mare

Once money has been sent i will send over her files and mainsite :heart:

• alt text

alt text
    alt text alt text
    White Spotted Flaxen Chestnut Irish Draught (Warmblood) Stallion || Field Hunters & Working Equitation

Once money has been sent i will send over his files and mainsite :heart:

As i am having less time but want to keep making horses, the horses that are made from now on will NOT come pre-registered. They will still come with a mainsite, however you will have to register him/her yourself :heart:

• oh my word, he is Stunning, Money Sent <3

• I am sooo tempted to buy another import from you, these last few are just gorgeous :heartpulse:

• Laurie S is just stunning! I have a real soft spot for the striking seal bays :dizzy_face:

• @Jasmine-Wilkinson said in Jasmine's Imports || OPEN:

alt text

alt text
    alt text alt text
    Black Thoroughbred Stallion || Flat Racing & Show Jumping

Once money has been sent i will send over his files and mainsite :heart:

I'm sorry I have unfortunately totally forgotten.

Have you now transferred the money

• alt text

alt text
    alt text alt text
    Bay Overo American Quarter Horse Mare

Once money has been sent i will send over her files and mainsite :heart:

I know things have been slow again but i am starting to finish off on the imports so they shouldnt take too much longer :heart:

• I wanna cancel my application. :D I have all the horses i need at the moment. :)

• omg :heart_eyes_cat:

• if I had the money, I'd LOVE another import Jasmine <3

• I am so so sorry for the very late imports. I have been slammed with work and a busy schedule with RL as i am in the last week of my last year of schooling, so things have been hectic :sweat_smile:
    I have temporarily closed this thread but will of course most likely open it when im less busy. So without further or do, please enjoy the next 8 imports ready for their new homes (will be split into a couple posts so it isnt too bulky in one post) :heart_decoration:

alt text

alt text
    alt text alt text
    Grey Tobiano Trakehner Stallion

alt text

alt text
    alt text alt text
    Bay Irish Draught (Warmblood) Stallion

Once money has been sent i will send over their files and mainsite. If you dont have slack please message me (or write in the payment note) your email so i can send files there :heart:

• alt text

alt text
    alt text alt text
    Chestnut Spanish Sport Horse (CDE) Mare

alt text

alt text
    alt text alt text
    Bay Minimal Tobiano Trakehner Mare

Once money has been sent i will send over their files and mainsite. If you dont have slack please message me (or write in the payment note) your email so i can send files there :heart:

• OMG :hearts: She's so preatty! I love her coat and the marking of her face :heart_eyes:

• alt text

alt text
    alt text alt text
    Black Tobiano Shetland Pony Mare

alt text

alt text
    alt text alt text
    Bay Arabian Stallion

• alt text

alt text
    alt text alt text
    Chestnut Tobiano Dutch Warmblood Mare

alt text

alt text
    alt text alt text
    Dapple Grey Dutch Warmblood Mare

• @Jasmine-Wilkinson OMG!!! She is so beautiful <3 thank you !!!

• I love him!! Thank you so much! :heart_eyes:

• Ahh she is absolutely stunning! Thank you so much!!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.