[ENDS 27/07] Warmblood Foalcrop

• (I will be taking adult pictures in CAS, if you want it, just let me know!)

WILL BE REGISTRED BEFORE HANDED TO THE NEW OWNER, IF THE NEW OWNER WANTS IT! THE PRICE WILL BE THE BIDDEN PRICE + 2,000 FOR THE CREDIT TO REGISTRE THE HORSE!

TERMES OF SALE

• Besides mane and tail style and tack, you may not edit anything on the horse (you may add your normal shinemarkings if you want to and if the horse is a grey, you are allowed to make him grey out).
    • You MAY NOT put up the horse for download (template, coat, whatever).
    • You MAY NOT use the horse's template or coat for new horses.
    • You MAY NOT use custom markings for other horses.
    • You MAY NOT delete or edit the horse's name. I have named it what it's meant to be called. But you can choose whatever nickname you want for the horse.
    • If you wanna sell the horse, please contact me first. Often I would like to buy the horse back. But the price is the same as when I sold him to you, not higher or lower.

HORSES

KILBORN'S FUERSTANO, NOT REGISTRED
    Kilborn's Ziano #35747 x Kilborn's Carrica #35786
    Colt - 0 y/o - Bay Grey (EE Aa Gg) - Dutch Warmblood
    Offspring out of Kilborn's Ziano and Kilborn's Carrica. His name is Kilborn's Fuerstano, and he is a Bay (grey, EE Aa Gg) Dutch Warmblood colt. Has very elastic, springy movements. Elegant, petite head, coupled with friendly charisma, is a noble horse of special kindness.
    alt text

KILBORN'S TANGO, NOT REGISTRED
    Kilborn's Calimo #35752 x Kilborn's Arabella #35469
    Filly - 0 y/o - Bay (Ee AA) - Hanoverian
    Kilborn's Tango is a cute little mare. She is out of sire Kilborn's Calimo and dam KIlborn's Arabella. She is a bay (Ee AA) Hanoverian filly, who isn't really an eye-catcher as she is just an 'ordinary' bay, but what she lack in colour, she has in personality! She is very friendly and easily handled.
    alt text

WILL BE REGISTRED BEFORE HANDED TO THE NEW OWNER, IF THE NEW OWNER WANTS IT! THE PRICE WILL BE THE BIDDEN PRICE + 2,000 FOR THE CREDIT TO REGISTRE THE HORSE!

• BIDS

Horse SB Autobuy Highest Bid
    Kilborn's Fuerstano §2000 §8000 §3000 by @Adriana-Laubach
    Kilborn's Tango §2000 §8000 §2000 by @Jill-Hendricks

• They are lovely! Do they receive any points from their parents?

• @Aurora-Bianchi No. Sadly not. None of them has points yet :3

• Bump! :D

• SB Kilborn's Tango

• @Jill-Hendricks Accepted :)

• I really shouldn't but so much easier now...

SB Kilborn's Fuerstano

• @Cecilia-Cherny Accepted! :)

• I have lowered the AB a little, so someone maybe wants to autobuy them :)

• Bump! :D

• KILBORN'S FUERSTANO - $3.000

• @Adriana-Laubach Accepted :D

• Last day today! :D

• Guess who won? I know I'm a little slow, but I have been on vacation until today, so I'm sorry for being slow, but I have heard that the mainsite/bank has been down too, so I guess it's kind of okay :)

Anyhow:
    @Adriana-Laubach got Kilborn's Fuerstano!
    @Jill-Hendricks got Kilborn's Tango!

PLEASE let me know (in a message), if you want ME to registrer the foal for you, or if you wanna do it yourself. And please let me know if you want me to send pr e-mail or pr slack. And PLEASE let me know if you still are interested in the foal or not ;)

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.