Main Site and Slack

• I’m sorry to seem impatient as I’m just ready to get started!

What is the general wait time for being accepted on the main site? It has only been a day or two, so it’s not a problem at all! I was just curious is all.

Also, am I allowed to go ahead and get in the queue for Slack before the main site account is accepted, or do I need to just wait in order to make sure everything runs smoothly?

Thanks!

• PR Committee

It looks like your main site got accepted, so you should be good to login now, and to join for slack too :slight_smile:

• @Callixta-Rosella Oh great! I hadn't gotten an e-mail, so I didn't even think to check myself last night. Thanks!! :)

• @Callixta-Rosella I have been waiting months to get my main site approved. Is there someone I can talk to to check on it?

• PR Committee

@Anastasia-Ryan Sure, although there's no accounts left in the queue for that long so it's more than likely that it was rejected due to being incorrect. I had a quick look and you definitely aren't in the queue so you'll need to sign up again, making sure to follow the rules. Your main site account needs to match your forum name here (etc John Doe, Callixta Rosella etc). If you need anymore help your more than welcome to PM me or @Danielle-Maddox is the other person who can help you out :)

• PR Committee

Yes please if you have any questions about the process please dm me or mention me in the thread!

• @Callixta-Rosella It says my email is already in use so I'm not sure what to do?

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.