Lorem Ipsum - 00/00/0000

• Development Committee

SPOTLIGHT
    Latest update: August 14th, 2019
    THIS IS STILL A WIP, please be patient while things look messy

test alt text alt text
    Celestial Dancer VX Grey Skies HX LMEC Athena
    Newcomer, Show Jumping Monte (II), Show jumping Newcomer, Eventing

A huge thanks to dear Christina Lindblad for letting me borrow her spotlight template :two_hearts:

• Development Committee

reserved

• Development Committee

alt text
    alt text
    Valencio VX and Jens Sørensen
    After a long day of work, Jens gets to spend time with his favourite horse; the big bold chestnut sabino stallion after LMEC Valisco, out of our own mare Tind’s Jahnità. Norwegian Warmblood of course. Valencio arrived just a little over three years ago and are one of our calmest horses despite him being a stallion. And I suspect that is why Jens, our head trainer, adores this stallion so much. I’m sure he will make him a champion. Jens has already started to call him one.
    So enjoy a picture of Jens and Valencio, doing some evening lunging for the first time with a saddle on. We are excited to see how far this young gentleman will reach; we have such high hopes for him.
    Last but not least, a huge thanks to @Christina-Lindblad for letting me borrow her Valisco as stud for this gorgeous stallion ♥ (Also @Ariadne-Waters look! Jens has finally appeared in my scrapbook after several years in my bin only! 😱 sorry to disappoint you with a picture of his back only though.. 😅 )
    PS. Don't laugh at my horrible attempt at fog or drawing the tail with just a mouse. Or the little story thing on top. I have been out of the game for way too long :face_palm: . Comments are now welcome 💕

• Can we comment?? I love absolutely everything about this blog!!!! I can't wait to see more and your edits are so beautiful! I NEED MORE ASAP :heart_eyes:

EDIT: I just realized the Grey was actually my baby and now I'm like very happy :sob:

• Development Committee

@Elaine-Rose Yes, of course, you can! Thank you so much Elaine, you are way too sweet omg I love you :sob: :two_hearts:
    And yes!! Grey just had to be there, I love him so much. I promise I'll include him in a better update soon!!

• I have a real favorite for Celestial Dancer VX

• Omg! I need to follow your blog! This is absolutely amazing!

• Jens!!! :two_hearts: Aw, it's a pleasure to see him appear. You're the only person I've made sims for; did you know that? So there's this... weird sort of reminder of ah, I did that! followed by aw, they're using my things! (especially so in Jens' case, because he may have been my favourite...) (don't tell the others!) (especially Rasmus; he'd be jealous :P )

Side note, I like the way you've written him, being this blend of gentle and positive. Fits perfectly with what I remember of his personality. <3

@Diana-Sæterbakken said:

[…] a picture of his back

Haha, I was thinking this exact thing! :joy: But, you know... at least it takes no spotlight away from Valencio! I'm also loving the scenery- you always did have a way of creating the most beautiful atmospheres. This one is no exception.

Looking forward to seeing more of Valmaxian and the adventures you plan to unfold there. :slight_smile:

• wow!
    what an athmosphere!
    I love the whole feeling of the picture and the horse too ❤

• Development Committee

THE GOLDEN LEAVES

It's the last month of summer in Norway, but the fall has already started to leave its mark on the trees and grass. A little baby boy is born amongst the golden leaves, a healthy colt from impressive dressage lines. You can almost see that he has the movements needed already; he loves to dance around on his strong little legs. Mommy is always by his side; In his opinion, she is the best mommy there is. He has no idea how far he might reach one day, the little colt running around without a single concern in this world. Soon he will be shipped to Sweden, starting his new career there as a top competitor. We are very proud of him, and one day he'll understand why.

Chandon VX and Duval's Oaklahoma

sigh I just love autumn. It's the best time of the year! It hasn't arrived in my place yet but I am in such autumn mood, I decided to make these pictures a little more autumn looking because I just couldn't wait for it to come! The little guy is Chandon VX and is a beautiful Swedish Warmblood colt sired by Caramac AT and out of Duval's Oaklahoma. Some of the most precious horses I own. He has now moved to Sweden with @Christina-Lindblad and will start his dressage career at LMEC! He is actually the first homebred horse that we've ever sold, as he was a trade for some of Christina's lovely horses. I'm very grateful that the first one gets a five star home, I know he will be taken good care of :two_hearts:

REPLIES

@Ian-Salvatore
    She is my favourite too! I really love her!

@Elena-Winther Thank you!! I'm so happy you like it :smile:

@Ariadne-Waters Seriously? Am I the only one?! I'm honoured. :two_hearts: They really are amazing, I could never make males like Jens, Rasmus and Per. They are so unbelievable scandinavian looking and their backstory is spot on as well! I think if I told the others that Jens was your favourite, Rasmus would be really hurt. I still have his shirtless pic and he looks yummy (and he knows it and remember you said he was your favourite back then!!) And again, I'm sorry for providing just a back picture of him :joy: but I promise more will come soon. I have a bunch planned! Thank you for the kind words, and for privileging me with Jens and the others. It really means a lot to me :sparkling_heart:

@Maria-Jones Thank you so much for the lovely comment, Maria! I really adore your pictures and horses as well, so makes me happy to hear you like mine too :heart:

• I don't know where to start! <3 those pics are TRULY GORGEOUS!!! you have for sure catched every single little detail there that defines how the perfect fall should be with golden colors, crispy air :heart_eyes: and you have no idea how much I want it to be like this here now in sweden too especially after this horrible thunderstorm we had just for a couple hours ago :sweat_smile:

Then beteween all the golden leaves, grass, there is an littl piece of perfection <3 He's SO adorable and gorgeous and I'm so happy to be his owner and I can't wait to see him grow up and become the big star that we know for sure that he will be with those lineages behind him :heart_eyes: But first he'll need to settle down an we're gonna learn to know him and it will be an adventure to follow his journey can I assure you ^^ and thank you again for this gorgeous little fella <3

• Diana... WHAT?! What is this?? Magic?? I absolutely love everything about this and your writing is so beautiful I just can't :sob: Please bless us with more pictures and stories!! This little guy is so adorable I NEED a horse from you!!!

• PR Committee

I've been meaning to leave a comment for so long, I just have the attention span of a toddler and always find something to distract myself with. So please excuse my appalling lateness; but also, I just need to say YEEEESSSSS!! You finally have a blog where I can admire all your pretties :heartbeat:

Valmaxian Stud sounds amazing; I love the description of big vast lakes and thick forests for lots of trial rides too. There's just something so magical about countryside like that :kissing: I love that your focusing on Norwegian Warmbloods; I always love to see the less popular breeds get some love, and I can't wait to see more of them :heart_eyes_cat:

So, just a quick question - the horses in the spotlight - those are up for stealing, right? Because whilst I'd love to snatch up all three, I'm hopefully admiring Celestial Dancer right now. That snip :blue_heart: and they all look so handsome against the dark background too :ok_hand:

I absolutely loved the picture of Valencio - I adore everyday type of shots and the dreamy sunset just adds to the perfection. But there's no denying any chestnut is perfect anyway :kissing_closed_eyes:

And little Chandon, what a darling :sparkles: I'm so ready for autumn to hit my game, although the lack of actually having any type of facilities or even any type of organization within my game usually stops me from hitting the play button. Oaklahoma looks amazing! Sadly she was missing her face marking when she visited Foxberry, otherwise your little folder would have contained endless foal pictures too <3

• Woah HOW could I miss out on this!? First of all....You call that Spotlight Post "messy"!? :o It's the cleanest thing I ever saw :o And the horses in the portraits are just fine :sunglasses: And I already have an absolute crush on Chandon <3 Such a pretty buckskin :heart_eyes: I'll now surely keep track of your blog :blush: :D

• I love the autumn feel in the pictures, the colors of the trees and the warm atmosphere <3 It's getting a bit chilly here as well now but the trees haven't shifted colors yet but it's probably just a matter of time now <3

• He is truly a stunner! Christina is one lucky girl!

• Aww Big Mac having kids of his own :cry: im a proud grandmother. Didn't know their was anything remotely 'Dressage lines' about him :laughing:

• Um, WOW. Your album is just stunning. Valencio is a gorgeous, gorgeous horse, and somehow isn't even the most obviously gorgeous thing about that pictures, which is saying something. The composition is lovely and the lighting is just. :heart_eyes:

And then Chandon! I adore the fall colours in those shots, but especially the colt! Christina is a lucky, lucky woman, although you're not doing so badly yourself with getting some LMEC horses out of the trade. :wink: He may be the first homebred you've sold, but I feel like you're going to get inundated with requests now . . . * coughs *

• Oh wow, so stunning as always. Your pictures never disappoint, I love stalking your album until I feel completely inadequate with my own photo skills :heart_eyes: I’m seriously so obsessed, one of these days I’m going to snatch a horse from you and you’ll be none the wiser, you’ll see. If any of your horses disappear from the bin it definitely isn’t me stealing the gorgeous pons :hearts:

• Not going to lie, these photos kicked started my crave for autumn. And I live in Florida, so I don't even get a little bit of it. :sob: Oaklahoma is so gorgeous, and she made a beautiful baby herself! Christina is a lucky lady!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.