[Ends when sold] American Paint Horse

• alt text

RVR Gunfire's Cold Gold
    Palomino Roan Tovero Filly
    Reining (+13) Ranch Versatility (+12) Working Cow Horse (+8)
    --
    -> "Cold Gold is as special as her name! Fearless, proud but also stubborn! She has a lot of potential in every way that western has, she is a perfect allrounder! She has also the cow sense every good stock horse needs and as well a lot of speed for Reining! Her potential is limitless! Hurry up and put your hands on this effervescent filly! "
    Asking Price: $33,000

alt text alt text

RVR Gunfire's Cold Gold comes with her own private marking. She comes with a great pedigree together with nice bonuses who will increase when her parents are gaining more points and titles! She is the perfect horse for competitions and future breeding programs!
    The price is negotiable. I am not accepting trades.

Rules

• The given show name and prefix cannot be changed
    • Do not put the horse or parts of it up for download or use it to create your own horse(s) (coat, markings, conformation, complete horse)
    • Shine/shade/detail/roan markings are allowed to be altered to fit your game (lighting mod, skin mod, reshade) but please keep the original look of the horse
    • Please contact me if you want to sell the horse, I want to buy it back
    • If you don't want the horse anymore you can also just sent the main site back to me, I will treat it discreetly

Application
    There are two ways to apply for her! Simply tell me that you are interested in her or you can write a classical application to increase your chance drastically to put your hands on this lovely filly!

Activity regulation

• Activity is not required regularly but will be tracked!
    • This horse should be entered in random shows here, every other show is up to you
    • This horse requires a public picture update during first month you have her and then it is up to you if you want to show her off or not

If you are not sure if you can pay the asked price and/or you aren't sure if you can update the horse regularly, we can discuss a leasing contract. You are leasing the horse for some time and try your best to fulfill the activity regulations and if I see that you are doing a good job, you are getting the horse for only 10k. Just message me if you really want to have her and this is an option for you!

Please take a moment and think about it if you really want to take care for this lovely horse. I want to see how she is doing, how she develops at your stable, all good and bad things she will go through. She is such a lovely filly that deserves to be shown!
    If you have read all of this, include your favorite horse breed in your application.

So please only apply if you really want to be active with her! This is not first come first serve, and I deserve the right to take back this sale and keep Cold Gold at any time.

I am looking forward to your applications! :two_hearts:

Application counter: 2

• Oh she is lovely eric!!!.

• Ah, such a perfect little girl :drooling_face:

• She's still looking for a new home! Apply for her as this is an unique opportunity!

If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me! ❤

• One day left to apply for this beautiful promising filly! I will announce her new owner tomorrow!

• She is gorgeous! I wish I had the money to apply <3 good luck on the sale, and her new home!

• Thank you all who applied for this lovely mare!

Her new owner is @Freya-Valkyrie! Good luck with her :heartpulse:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.