Looking for Leases

• @Regina-Walker Awesome, thank you! I'm actually not on Slack just yet as I haven't received an invitation - Would you like for me to PM you on here instead?

• Hey there!

Anything specific you'd like to lease, any preferences over levels, discipline etc? And would it be a loan with just the profile only or would you be putting them in game for pictures?

I'm always happy to loan out horses to anyone who's interested in trying new disciplines, though..almost all of mine are eventers :laughing:

• @Aislinn-Moore PM is just fine too :)

• @Eowyn-Vance I'm honestly not picky at all! It would be fun to get into some different disciplines at various levels, so I'm willing on taking on just about anything! In real life, I'm involved with an eventing barn, so it would make a nice little side gig to the main barn , haha! I would prefer to have the horses in-game so I can take pictures of them for my blog and try out some of those combined shows as well (Though I don't mind if it just the profile). :)

• Hello! I have a lot of horses in various disciplines you're welcome to lease for a while!

• @Rachel-Deacon That would be great! :)

• I have a few western horses that could use some loving! If you're up for some stocks, you can PM me :)

• All of my horses are available for lease right now. They’re mostly in the western disciplines or show jumping, eventing, or dressage, but I also have horses in smaller disciplines as well

• @Cristyne-Westwood I will definitely have a look in a little bit when I get back on the computer :)

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.