Swanlake StablesšŸ¦¢ || My little fluff ball all grown up <3

• alt text

Welcome to our little blog :)

My name is Adriana and I'm the owner of the Swanlake Stables.
    We breed high quality KWPN that compete in dressage, show jumping and eventing. We also own horses of many other breeds that take part in competitions as well. Our offspring is characterized by their friendly, smart personality and athletic physique.

Our facilities
    comming soon

Our stallions

Name Breed Photo Name Breed Photo
    Swanlake's Quentin KWPN Swanlake's Quentin Swanlake's Calvin KWPN alt text
    Swanlake's Hugo Boss Trakehner Hugo Swanlake's Ebenezer KWPN Ebenezer
    SHC Feuerherz Holsteiner Feuerherz Swanlake's Cadillac KWPN Cadillac
    Bradford's Cartujano XVI P.R.E. Cartujano D/Z Don Juan Trakehner Donny
    GS Swanlake's Elfenbein KWPN Elfenbein Swanlake's Eros KWPN Eros
    Levisto vom Adlerhof Holsteiner Levisto D/Z Hayden's Norvgaard Tonor KWPN Norvi
    WH Quantensprung KWPN Quantensprung Swanlake's Quintus KWPN Quintus
    KH Rohjuwel KWPN Rohjuwel GM Rock it Holsteiner Rocky
    OR La Biosthetique Sam WĆ¼rttemberger Sam Swanlake's HuracĆ”n Rhinelander HuracĆ”n

Our mares

comming soon

Name Breed Photo Name Breed Photo
    Swanlake's Hera German Sport Horse alt text Ruby von Rivendell Knabstrupper alt text
    GGR Shubani bint Oropher Pintabian alt text Wendy PBC Rhinelander alt text
    Swanlake's Eda KWPN alt text Belimone CA Swedish Riding Pony alt text

Our staff

comming soon

Name Disciplines Photo Name Disciplines Photo

Thanks for stopping by!:)

• You've got a very pretty herd horses! Can't wait to see more <3

• KH Rohjuwel and Don Juan are sooo handsome, lovely batch of horses! Can't wait to see what you come up with in this blog :smile:

• what a stunning bunch of horses! Levisto Vom Adlerhof has really caught my eye :heart_eyes:

• Wow :heart_eyes: what beautiful horses! Looking forward to seeing more!

• Happy Retirement

This beautiful grey stallion Swanlake's Hugo Boss has been with us for 16 years now. From the beginning we knew that he would be very successful someday. Today he is 21 years old, is father of many beautiful horses, competes on Grand Prix level and won 5 titles in dressage (in a German forum ). Despite his high age, he is still fit and ambitious, so we decided to let him take part in his last competition.
    alt text

After their freestyle Hugo and Esmeralda were allowed to run an extra round and left the arena with lots of applause from the audience.
    alt text

We all are so proud of him and grateful for all the success we have achieved thanks to him <3

alt text

• @Jill-Reyes @Catriona-O-connolly @Miranda-Gage Thank you so much! :)
    @Marquis-Moulin Thank you :) I bought Levisto this month and since then he realy stole my heart <3

• Festival of Joy Dressage Competition

...some more entries

Swanlake's Quentin & Adriana Laubach
    alt text

Swanlake's Quintus & Linda Gruber
    alt text

CHC Swanlake's Philharmonie & Adriana Laubach
    alt text

WH Quantensprung & Linda Gruber
    alt text

• Nice to see you have made your way to equus! <3 I have always loved Hugo Boss. He looks phenomenal!

• @Claire-von-Hohenfeld Thank you! I really love him too, he's such an eyecatcher with his bright coat and his blue eyes <3

• Foal Crop - Summer 2019

Our three beautiful Holsteiner mares relaxing in the sun :sunny:

alt text Disciplines Photo

Swanlake's Fantisma DS aka Fanta is expecting her little filly Carla vom Lindenhof. I'm in love with Carla's pretty face <3

alt text Disciplines

WH EdelweiƟ also gave birth to her cute filly Geraldine vom Lindenhof. Aren't they both adorable? :heart_eyes:
    alt text

Our third mare WH Canada is still waiting for her foal, but I'm sure it won't last much longer :relaxed:

• All of them are so precious! :D Mine are all grown up now. cuddle them as long as their small and innocent <3

• @Claire-von-Hohenfeld Thanks <3 I wish these cuties would stay that small for a bit longer :grin:

• Great news!

alt text
    It's been 9 weeks now since I took this picture and I'm really happy to finally announce it:

I am pregnant <3

I still can't believe it... The last weeks were filled with happiness and joy... and many tears of course. The moment I held the positive test in my hands, when I told Lionel (my fiance) about it and when I saw our little baby for the first time on the ultrasound... the first trimester was already filled with so many incredible moments, I can't wait to find out, what the other two have to offer :heart_eyes:

• Omg congratulations, how exciting! The best of luck with the future baby :smile:

• Congratulations! That's fantastic news! Good luck to you and your fiance!! best wishes!

• Omg congratulations <3

• Thank you so much @Luna-Smit, @Marquis-Moulin and @Ian-Salvatore <3

• Amazing! Congrats' to you, girl! I hope I can, at some time, experience that on my own too <3

• Holy nacho cheese! Congrats girl. Sending you the luck you deserve :D

• @Regina-Walker @Leila-Cabiles Thank youu <3

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.