[SOLD] Blank-Slate Irish Sport Horse Stallion

• EYEC Lasting Impression

~~

Whew this sale is gonna hurt me :,)

"Ian" a Well Loved Grey Irish Sport Horse Show jumping & Eventing stallion

~

alt text
    ~
    Say hello to my pretty boy Ian, who was affectionately called "Stud Muffin" back in the day. He is very near and dear to my heart as he was the first horse from English Yew to ever be registered on the mainsite (even though I never used him) and I loved him when I first got more involved with the sims community. Though, now a days I've stopped using him and seeing him in my bin made me sad to see him not in use. So, I decided it was time to find Stud Muffin a new home with someone who will actually use him.

I'm more interested in finding an owner who is genuinely interested in him and will start showing him and posting updates about him than price. I would like at least 15k from him just because of the emotional part of it, but if a really good home comes along I'm willing to negotiate pricing in promise of a good and active home.

I know he's not got much too him, but he's a very special boy to me and I want him to have a nice career and not fade into oblivion.

edit: Apparently he has shown, I'll be adding details on that shortly. He's also registered on Equus Sims
    edit2 : He only has 7 points in show jumping and is showing in level 2

And here comes the photos: (in no particular order, but some of these are ancient)

alt text alt text alt text
    alt text

~

If you're interested, I can send you him with his old darker coat instead of his greyed out coat.
    Basic rules apply, PM if you're interested, like I said, I want him to go to a really nice home.

Asking price is 20k, but can be easily negotiated

• Defiantly interested :) I can PM you?

• @Chloe-West please do!

• @Marquis-Moulin Lovely boy!

• Genuinely adore this horse and hope he finds a home that can continue to love and cherish him! Utterly besotted by his lovely head shape :heart_eyes:

• @Anastasia-Ryan said in [Ends when sold] Blank-Slate Irish Sport Horse Stallion:

@Marquis-Moulin Lovely boy!

Thank you <3

@Eowyn-Vance said in [Ends when sold] Blank-Slate Irish Sport Horse Stallion:

Genuinely adore this horse and hope he finds a home that can continue to love and cherish him! Utterly besotted by his lovely head shape :heart_eyes:

aw thank you! I'm really crossing my fingers on him finding a good home, I'm not used to selling any horses that I've had for years

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.