[MH][R:L9][RESULTS 26/8] Fine Harness
Ioke Lake Harness Fantastique
07.20-07.27.2019 11:59 PM EST
Judged by Siri Kane
- All entry fees must be paid in full to the Siri Kane account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
- Breaking any of the following show rules can result in disqualification.
- All payments must include only the 'Show Name' in the Payment Memo.
- Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse or level!
- The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places.
- Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
- Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
- Riders may compete up to two horses in each show.
- Riders must have a first and last name.
- Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
- If your horse has been recently registered, please notify the host in the show thread.
- Members are limited to entering 50 horses per show, but are no longer limited to how many horses they can enter per level.
- If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
- Go to the FINE HARNESS Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
- Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.
Classes & Fees
- SCHOOLING (1): $75 entry fee
- LOCAL (2): $150 entry fee
- COUNTY (3): $225 entry fee
- REGIONAL (4): $300 entry fee
- STATE (5): $375 entry fee
- TRI-STATE (6): $450 entry fee
- NATIONAL (7): $525 entry fee
- CONTINENTAL (8): $600 entry fee
- WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS (9): $675 entry fee
Questions, comments, and entry corrections should be posted as replies to this thread.
12067 AGEC Journey to the Dream's name needs to be AGEC Journey to the Dream (TP)
Just a reminder not to send in entry fees and we will not be sending out winnings for the remainder of July.