Skydragon Stables blog: FYI [13/11/2019]

• Love the makeover <3 He looks absolutely stunning and the thing with the before picture: yeah, yeah dont know what they thought with that xd

• ahhh! I'm in love! <3

• Domino looks a lot better now, such a handsome boy he is! <3

• @Borja-Domecq Thank you! <3
    @Regina-Walker Thanks! I love your makeovers as well :)
    @Shagaia-Nedja-ri Thank you! I do like the spot as well I think it's a cute detail :blush:
    @Kára-Morgan Thanks <3 They have not seen a lot of horses at EA apparently :laughing:
    @Jade-Nguyen :heart_decoration:
    @Therese-Lind Thank you! So foolish of my to assume I would be able to sell this baby :face_palm: Oh he's staying for sure <3

Our pumpkin says thank you for the sweet comments and wishes you all a happy Halloween! :)
    0_1572543583526_Screenshot-537.jpg0_1572976799675_Screenshot-497.jpg

• Oh how cute! Happy Halloween! :D

• Such a sweet sweet face :heart_eyes:

• Sooo not that I’m very active all the time anyways but I wanted to say that I’ll be taking a small hiatus from the end of next week until the end of december (I guess?) because I have exams and I really need to force myself to study 😅 After that period of horror I will continue to give my horses a little makeover, host a (downsizing) sale and most important of all I might finally start on my new facilities after I recieve the CAW files of the perfect world I found
    Once that’s done I sure hope to be a LOT more active

See y’all then ✌️
    Ps: good luck to everyone out there who will also have exams this december!!

• What a cute editing!

• I can't believe I've missed this album!!! and just when you go on hiatus too :weary: I absolutely adore Domino and hope to see more of him in the future!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.