Skydragon Stables blog: Happy new year!+Babies [1/01/2020]

• Ohh I love the design of your human sims :blush:

• Olimpéa :heart_eyes: I love her coat!

• @Aurora-Bianchi : thanks! I was just trying some random things as a template but I kinda liked how it turned out :blush:
    @Borja-Domecq : Thank you! I have to admit she's one of the horses I'm most proud of :smile:

• Wow your horses are beautiful! I really like Olimpéa too, she has such a cute face :relaxed:

• @Adriana-Laubach thank you! :relaxed:

• This post is deleted!

• Meet the horses pt1: Billy & Storm

0_1564331148259_Screenshot-5.jpg
    Joylane aka Billy
    He gets along with other horses very well, but the list of people he accepts is way shorter. However if you are one of the lucky people he likes, this horse is the dream: eager to please, sweet, agile and brave... except when it comes to water. Billy does not like water at all wich makes washing him an afternoon- filling program and rivers or water jumps are a no-go -Seriously he would be able to jump over a wall of fire but still spook over a puddle. Also once he escapes... good luck trying to catch him for the next 5 hours.

0_1564332066756_Screenshot-14.jpg
    Stormur aka Storm
    Like his name, our Storm can be a bit of a whirlwind. It seems like the young stallion is impossible exhaust with endless stamina. However he still needs to learn how to control his energy and use it for the right purpose like jumping over obstacles instead of arena fences... Even Robert has trouble trying to keep control over this wild spirit. Once he’s out of the arena everything changes. He reaches ‘the eye of the storm’ and returns to his happy and cuddly state like nothing happend so we can’t help but forgive him. After all, he’s still young and his father Jack -also a bit of a mess when he was younger- turned out amazing.

• Meet the horses pt2: Imperya & Duchess!
    Today I'm introducing you to these two little besties ;)

0_1564417299052_Screenshot-45e.jpg
    the number one solution to get cute shots like these: treats.

0_1564418581410_DREAMY-CLlASSICe2-1.jpg
    :eight_pointed_black_star: Imperya :eight_pointed_black_star:
    Since the day she was born, Imperya was quite the personality around the stables. As a foal it seemed like she enjoyed nothing more then breaking out of her stable and releasing her little friends as well. She would then proudly gallop across the stables, followed by peers Duchess and Zenzero. She quickly showed that she was not only a little rascal, but also very intellegent and a born leader. Her traits that make her so amazing also tend to make her a little hard to train. She can be stubborn from time to time and she’s not the type of horse that you can bribe with treats during training but with a little work, her trainer Sarah is sure she has great potential.

0_1564418862033_Screenshot-39e.jpg
    Duchess aka Diva :crown:
    Céline will never admit it, but she and Diva seem to share one and the same personality. They do throw their occasional tantrum. They seem strong but deep down, on the other hand, both are very sensitive and caring. She and Céline would make an unbeatable team. If they fully accepted eachother, their future is promising.
    Pro Tip: When she’s mad, a treat only is enough to lighten her mood instantly. When she’s in a herd, Diva behaves a lot differently then under the saddle, she shows a more playful side of her, almost as if she were still a foal.

• I loooove Billy, I have such a soft spot for greys, and the way you edit your eyes is so pleasing. :heart:

• @Clementine-Laake
    thank you! :smile: I’m really practicing hard on trying to achieve that defining calm and beautiful look that’s in the eyes of a horse
    Billy actually is 100% based on the first horse I ever rode as a child irl he’s still my all time favorite :heart:

• You have such cute horses! I love how you set up your staff and horse photos

• @Sadie-Woodson thank you!

• meet the horses part 3: Nayru and Nikita

Today I'm introducing you to our (currently only) two broodmares!
    way too huge picture ahead
    0_1564512889711_Naamlolos-1.jpg
    Nayru's Love :heart:
    Before she got taken care of by Sophie and Maya; this mare was one big mess. With her agressive and antisocial behaviour in combination with mayor temper tantrums she lived up to the stereotype of the iconic “chesnut mare”. But things changed once the James sisters handled her. She has turned into a sociable, collected and (when she wants to) sweet mare. she has kept the occasional tantrum though but Nayru and her rider Sophie are inseperateable and they make a great team.
    ps. she might be expecting hehe

0_1564513085956_Screenshot-66e.jpg
    Nikita :cat:
    Kira is a little troublemaker but with her sweet face we can’t help but forgive her. She likes to buck and amuze herself while poor Peter tries - and mostly fails- to stay in the saddle. When it comes down to serious business like shows however, Kira succeeds in controling her playful urges and give her all. When she's all sweet and playful, her nickname becomes Kitty, dispite the fact that the stable dog Horatio (adopted from @Anna-Foster ) is one of her biggest buddies. Guess cats and dogs do get along then :wink:
    ps. she might alsooo be expecting hehe

• Those mares sound like they have lots of personality and I love Nikita's blaze. They both are striking broodmares.
    And it is really awesome to see Horatio. He looks so happy and right at home.

• @Anna-Foster
    thank you And I really love that dog! I actually wasnt looking for one until I saw him and I’m so glad he’s part of our team now he really seems to enjoy hanging with his equine buddies <3

• When owning a grey horse, there is somehow always a part of you that keeps dreaming about that one rainy day. You walk towards the pasture and your eyes widen as you see the impossible. There they stand, your trusty steed. Their coat as spottles as fresh polished silver, their mane like white silk, smooth and untangled.

0_1564928732896_Screenshot-128.jpg
    What a sweet face he has, my beloved Billy. His eyes look at me, full of gratitude as he canters gracefully towards me….

"Yeah, alright miss daydreamer, have fun cleaning that up later. I think your 'trusty steed' tried to transform himself into a pinetree today!" Chris' awful joke brings me back to reality… the muddy reality. Polished silver turns into dust and grass stains. The canter turns into standing, munching on the same grass he rolled in, the same grass that ended up in his wet mane.

0_1564929464174_Screenshot-138kl.jpg

"And that kids, is how I spent 5 hours cleaning a horse instead of riding…"

fullsize: 1| 2
    unedited: 1 | 2

• Typical greys! :joy: <3 They always know when they have to work and make sure they don't have to by pulling some tricks! I absolutely adore Billy, he has a super cute head <3 :heart_eyes:

• @Jill-Reyes they sure do! Billy’s just an adorable little bastard... I love him😂 :heart:

• Is... is that grass in his mane? Ha! Aw well, at least he had fun.

• @Anna-Foster that is indeed grass I don’t know how he does that :sweat_smile:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.