[FOUND] A very special horse

• I'm currently looking for a nicely bred and well made Arabian mare. My plan is to have her on my endurance team along with my Saddlebreds, I already have a rider who is eager to start - all she needs is a horse that's just as willing.
    This will be the first and probably the only Arabian at FOC. She will be cherished and shown off on my blog as much as possible, once I can get everything back up and running. I'm going to be very picky as I consider this horse to be my next "forever horse" and I want to make sure she is the right fit for my rider :smile:

*Currently only looking for Straight Egyptian bloodlines but I'm open to others - especially if the horse is completely stunning

*Would love to find a 2 gen or higher, but of course if the horse is just an eye catcher, I would love to see it!

*I would prefer a horse with custom markings and a very nicely made coat(I'm very picky when it comes to how a horse is made and that includes the conformation and the overall "look" of the horse)

*I'm especially looking for that classic arabian look; big eyes, a very proportional and pretty face, and of course petite conformation(something very smooth looking would be lovely, I don't know any other way to describe it other than smooth :laughing: )

*I would also be open to breedings/biy type deals as well :smiley:

*I can pay whatever you feel the horse is worth(as long as it's not completely outragious), or we could do an import trade

Please pm me if you have any thing in mind, super excited to have such a fancy breed join my stable! :heartpulse:

Thanks in advance!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.