Silver Winds Sort Em out Show
SORTING & PENNING
07.29-07.31.2019 11:59 PM EST
Judged by Allison Person
- All entry fees will be waived for this show and no winnings will be sent due to the main site being down.
- Breaking any of the following show rules can result in disqualification.* All payments must include only the 'Show Name' in the Payment Memo.
- Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
- Riders may compete up to two horses in each show.
- Riders must have a first and last name.
- Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
- If your horse has been recently registered, please notify the host in the show thread.
- Members are limited to entering 50 horses per show, but are no longer limited to how many horses they can enter per level.
- If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
- Go to the SORTING & PENNING Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
- Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.
Classes & Fees
- OPEN (1)
- NOVICE (2)
- COUNTY (3)
- REGIONAL (4)
- STATE (5)
- NATIONAL (6)
- DIVISION 3 (7)
- DIVISION 2 (8)
- DIVISION 1 (9)
Questions, comments, and entry corrections should be posted as replies to this thread.