Using CC Magic, only Sims3Pack CC installed through original launcher showing up?

• Hello there!

The title states the main issue in short.

I have installed and organised my CC using CC Magic. I am a returning player (after a few years, and to the game - not this site), setting up my game again. It used to work like this, but now it appears that only the CC I have installed using Sims3Packs and the "normal" launcher (rather than through CC Magic) is showing up in game. Everything else is not there (including .package files, of course).

Any ideas of what I can do to try and fix this?

I should probably also mention that I have the game installed on my G: drive (space reasons) but the folder where CC ends up is automatically located on C: . Perhaps this could be the issue, but I would be interested to hear if anyone has experienced something similar before trying to move it.

Thanks in advance!

Gandhie

• Are all of your sets under the Configurations tab in CCM enabled?

• This post is deleted!

• @Alexa-la-Coupe Oh wow! You hit the nail on the head right there.

Don't know if I had simply forgotten this (it has been years after all) or if it was different back then. But you are right, of course. I enabled the sets and voilà. It works!

Thank you so much, you saved me and my Sims-playing prospects~

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.