Ostford Ranch [comments are more then welcome]

• Emma Monroe
    Owner and Founder
    I am a 30 years old person who were growing up with horses. Everything started with the english section but I realised very fast that I prefer the western section. Since a few months my sister went with me into a house and so we will represent the english section and the western section. But first her baby need to be born :)

alt text

Bente Monroe
    Sister & Rider
    I am 25 years old and the sister from Emma Monroe. I moved to her some month ago because of problems with my ex boyfriend who wasn't accepting the pregnancy and he just kicked me out of his house. I will show the english horses when my pregnancy is over and hope my little daughter will also be a horse lover when she is older <3

alt text

• That second picure is so cute! Good luck :smile:

• What lovely new people to meet.
    Happy to see more bitless riders, and all the best of luck for the child. <3

I will be looking out for news!

• Good luck! I look forward to many cute child-horse pics

• @Luna-Smit said in Ostford Ranch:

That second picure is so cute! Good luck :smile:

Thank you very much <3

@Kody-Böhming said in Ostford Ranch:

What lovely new people to meet.
    Happy to see more bitless riders, and all the best of luck for the child. <3

I will be looking out for news!

Thank you <3 She had some up and downs but now she is feeling much better :)

@Aurora-Bianchi said in Ostford Ranch:

Good luck! I look forward to many cute child-horse pics

Thank you <3 I can't wait for child-horse pics either :)

• Mustang Olowin ISSH
    We are taking part at the MMO from Benjamin Lightwood on FB and we got this Mustang already in May :)
    The training with him is very good and we already made the first steps towards riding but we haven't made pics from it already :)

alt text

alt text

alt text

• What a pretty boy! :smile: What coat color does he have?

• @Luna-Smit said in Ostford Ranch:

What a pretty boy! :smile: What coat color does he have?

He is a varnish Palomino,tobiano :)

• @Emma-Monroe wow I don’t believe I’ve seen one like that before how nice! :smile:

• Hey Emma! I am happy seing you around here ♥

• @Hedwig-Johnson said in Ostford Ranch:

Hey Emma! I am happy seing you around here ♥

Thank you <3 <3

• A small w.i.p from my shetlandpony gang <3

alt text

• A part from my gang <3
    You can see from left to right :
    Kira ; Kasimir, WannaBeBig OR

alt text

• What a Day..
    Yesterday our Mustang from Piper Chance arrived. She have the TAG 468 and she is a very powerful mare and her training will be definitley harder than the training from our other Mustangs. She really jumped out of the trailer and was bucking around in her roundpen where she will stay until she settled down and allows her first touches. While our newest Mustang gelding went into his own open stable she definitely needs more time. At the beginning I try to do only small things like bringing her new hay or looking for the water. After she settled down we try to get into contact with her. But for now we just relax and watch her until we try anything else.

alt text

Update 2:
    She is already here since a month and still very nervous. But we already made one step forward. I can stay in her roundpen while she is relaxing but only with a big distance. I haven't touched her until now because she still didn't accept it. We will give her the time she needs but we are happy that she isn't that much stressed when I enter the roundpen.

alt text

• Don't worry! I think she will recognize soon how lucky she was to set foot in your stable ;)
    she is a real beauty. Do you plan to ride her western style? :D

• @Claire-von-Hohenfeld said in Ostford Ranch:

Don't worry! I think she will recognize soon how lucky she was to set foot in your stable ;)
    she is a real beauty. Do you plan to ride her western style? :D

Thank you <3
    Yes she will be ridden in western style because we focus on western :) only my sister is riding english :)

• Nice to see another western person around! Your horses are very cute, I adore your newest mustang

• @Sadie-Woodson said in Ostford Ranch:

Nice to see another western person around! Your horses are very cute, I adore your newest mustang

Thank you <3
    I am really happy I got her from @Piper-Chance :)

• Yesterday was a day we won't forget soon,
    It started in the early morning when Bente came in labor. Her daughter already wants to be with us.
    Bente decided she want to have a homebirth when she get to know that she was pregnant.
    In the late evening her daughter was born finally. We are very happy to welcome Antje Monroe here on earth. <3
    The ex boyfriend from Bente was calling very often but she didn't want to talk to him because he didn't showed any interest.
    When both got some sleep he was calling again and this time Bente asked me to hear what he wanted to say.
    He wanted to apologize but Bente don't want him around.
    After both started to sleep again I was looking for our horses and our dogs and then I also decided to go sleeping.
    Now we want to enjoy the next days with Antje and will relax a lot.

alt text

• Congrats! <3

• Congrats on your little baby girl ❤️

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.