Ostford Ranch [comments are more then welcome]

• @Claire-von-Hohenfeld said in Ostford Ranch:

Don't worry! I think she will recognize soon how lucky she was to set foot in your stable ;)
    she is a real beauty. Do you plan to ride her western style? :D

Thank you <3
    Yes she will be ridden in western style because we focus on western :) only my sister is riding english :)

• Nice to see another western person around! Your horses are very cute, I adore your newest mustang

• @Sadie-Woodson said in Ostford Ranch:

Nice to see another western person around! Your horses are very cute, I adore your newest mustang

Thank you <3
    I am really happy I got her from @Piper-Chance :)

• Yesterday was a day we won't forget soon,
    It started in the early morning when Bente came in labor. Her daughter already wants to be with us.
    Bente decided she want to have a homebirth when she get to know that she was pregnant.
    In the late evening her daughter was born finally. We are very happy to welcome Antje Monroe here on earth. <3
    The ex boyfriend from Bente was calling very often but she didn't want to talk to him because he didn't showed any interest.
    When both got some sleep he was calling again and this time Bente asked me to hear what he wanted to say.
    He wanted to apologize but Bente don't want him around.
    After both started to sleep again I was looking for our horses and our dogs and then I also decided to go sleeping.
    Now we want to enjoy the next days with Antje and will relax a lot.

alt text

• Congrats! <3

• Congrats on your little baby girl ❤️

• @Eva-Evans said in Ostford Ranch [comments are more then welcome]:

Congrats! <3

@Adriana-Laubach said in Ostford Ranch [comments are more then welcome]:

Congrats on your little baby girl ❤️

thank you both very much <3 My sister is really happy about her little girl and can't be a second without her :D

• Aww, just adorable. Congrats on your new family member! :two_hearts:

• @Fernanda-Luchetta said in Ostford Ranch [comments are more then welcome]:

Aww, just adorable. Congrats on your new family member! :two_hearts:

Thank you <3

• Yesterday arrived a new horse at our ranch.

My sister was searching since she came to us for a horse with that she can take part at Eventing and Show Jumping competitions.
    I saw the auction from AR Sternstunde and decided to bid on her. When it was announced that we will get her I was more than happy and when my sister saw her she was in love.
    My sister is already over the moon and can't wait to start work with her after her daughter is a bit older.
    Bente already calls her Sterni <3
    We can't be more happier with her @Kára-Evans <3 <3

alt text

• What an absolute stunner! :heart_eyes:

• @Jill-Reyes said in Ostford Ranch [comments are more then welcome]:

What an absolute stunner! :heart_eyes:

Thank you <3 I am very happy that we won her at the auction <3

• Awesome to hear :D All the best to all of you :heart:
    I'm looking forward to your sister's work with her :D

• @Kára-Evans said in Ostford Ranch [comments are more then welcome]:

Awesome to hear :D All the best to all of you :heart:
    I'm looking forward to your sister's work with her :D

Thank you <3 I can't wait to see them work together too <3

• We don't only have the Ostford Ranch. We also have a dog kennel where we show different breeds :)
    The Ihme Kennel team pic <3
    We are still missing some dogs on the pic but they will get a special group picture xD

alt text

• I was visiting Switzerland a week ago and met some good old friends. I also brought a horse from us to our friend because he bought it from us. I asked if there is a auction from Freiberger's somewhere because I am a big fan from this breed. He agreed and so we drove to the auction lot. We were very early there and had the possibility to see the horses and foals before the auction was starting. I fell in love with a little filly who had a lovely chestnut color and a lot of white, When I say her moving I was over the moon and so I was vwey interested who will bid for her. Than the auction started but the little chestnut foal was the last one. I was waiting and then she came in and shows her beautiful trot. But noone wanted to bid on her and then my friend only whispered * Bid on her.. she is waitinig for you*. I raised my arm up but noone was bidding. So I bought a little chestnut filly and we finally arrived at the Ostford Ranch together and I can't wait to start working with her on some groundwork. She will grow up together with my other foals.

alt text

• A lot has happened in the past month(s)..
    First my sister went into jail because there where a lot of things happened also things she did to her little daughter.. But Antje is on the best way to recovering and will stay now with me. Also I decided to adopt a girl who was for adoption since she was a baby but noone wanted her earlier so I decided to adopt her.
    alt text

Also I bought a Haflinger and decided to also started to not only ride western since my sister isn't part of the Ostford Ranch anymore.

alt text

• I hope all the changes are for good :sob:

• @Aurora-Bianchi The beginning was hard for all of us but we are on our best way <3

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.