SiLS Vanner, Draft, and Others Foal Crop? yes, no, maybe?

• PR Committee

It's been a few years since I did one | I've been thinking about doing one so here is the link to a poll https://linkto.run/p/V3XYP7K5

I breed Vanners and Drafts but this crop will also include a few non-draft breeds and one surprise weird grade that will go up for auction for fun mostly.

voting is anonymous so it's ok if you're not interested, I like them, but only if I know people are actively going to try for whatever I put out. those who are, don't feel discouraged if a lot voted no, because even if a lot voted no if enough voted yes or maybe I will still possibly set it up. This is just a general gage of interest.

feel free to ask questions any questions below, including about my sale requirements if you're not familiar with them. I will also show samples of things I have made in the past.

Thank you for your time <3 .

• PR Committee

Update: made a mistake making the poll. don't select Would you be Interested. was added mistakenly.

• PR Committee

Alright. So I think I collected all the information I needed. In conclusion. Keep watch. There may be one coming soon.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.