Hollow Creek Services (Lots, Imports, Facilities)

• Administrators

alt text

Import/Coat Services

Rules
    1. Do not remove the prefix assigned to the horse (Hollow's) or add your own.
    2. You can change the show/barn name, it doesn't matter to me.
    3. You can change whatever you want, just please keep the idea the same (A bay stays a bay, a sock stays a sock)
    4. Feel free to ask me for an update should the coat/horse become outdated.
    5. Please do not change the gender of the horse, unless you are gelding a stallion.
    6. Please do not mass upload the horse anywhere. I will keep a backup just in case anything happens.
    7. Love them!

Costs

Type Specification Cost
    Template All breeds $8,000
    Mares Please do not change the gender of the horse, unless you are gelding a stallion. $5,000
    Stallions Please do not change the gender of the horse, unless you are gelding a stallion. $6,000
    Geldings Please do not change the gender of the horse, unless you are gelding a stallion. $4,000
    General coat price Only for when the order is just a coat $2,000
    Basic Coat Colors Black, Bays, Chestnuts +$0
    Single Dilute Colors Buckskin, Palomino, Champagnes +$500
    Double Dilute Colors Cremello, Perlino, Pearls +$1000
    Grays Traditional Gray, Fleabitten, Bloodmark, Mulberry, Rose +$750
    Patterns Tobiano, Overo, Appaloosa, Sabino, Splash, Roan +$1000

Examples

Gray ISH Stallion Bay Show Cob Stallion
    Grullo Missouri Fox Trotter Mare Chestnut AQH Mare
    Buckskin Tobiano KWPN Mare Bay Roan Tobiano KWPM Stallion
    Palomino KWPN Mare Gray Tobiano KWPN Stallion
    Gray Tobiano KWPN Stallion (2) Fleabitten Gray Canadian Sport Horse Mare
    Cremello PRE Mare Palomino PRE Mare
    Bay Tobiano MM Mare Bay Thoroughbred Gelding

Building Services

Rules
    1. Give credit to me as the builder
    2. You can change whatever you want, add decor, remove walls, it's no big deal.
    3. Do not mass upload the lot(s), however, you're free to sell them should you no longer want them.
    4. Should you not like the build, you can refuse it free of payment, however I have every right to sell it.
    5. Enjoy the build! I put a lot of effort into them so I really want them to serve you well.

Costs

Rings
    Type Specification Cost
    Basic Outdoor Ring Includes fencing, footing, and equipment $10,000
    Covered Outdoor Ring Includes fencing, footing, equipment, and structure. $15,000
    Indoor Ring Includes structure, footing, equipment, and optional side rooms $20,000
    Make it a Show Ring + Stands and show decor +$5,000
    Stables
    Type Specification Cost
    Small Stable Up to 10 stalls, any style. Includes structure, footing, stalls and basic decor $10,000
    Medium Stable 11 - 20 stalls, any style. Includes structure, footing, stalls and basic decor $20,000
    Large Stable 21+ stalls, any style. Includes structure, footing, stalls and basic decor $30,000
    Make it Fully Decorated Ready to use stable with quality decor, if you want, you can send your CC so you don't have to hunt for CC +$5,000
    Houses
    Type Specification Cost
    Houses Any size/style. Includes structure, basic flooring, wall covering, and basic decor. $25,000
    Make it Fully Decorated Ready to use house with quality decor, if you want, you can send your CC so you don't have to hunt for CC +$10,000
    Facilities
    Type Specification Cost
    Full Facilities Structures, footing, rings, pastures included. Link to world desired required. You will get basic decor (Stalls, minimal room decor), no ring decor and minimal landscaping. PRICE IS SUBJECT TO GO UP DEPENDING ON LOT NUMBER AND COMPLEXITY. $50,000+
    Make it Fully Decorated Ready to use facilities with quality decor, if you want, you can send your CC so you don't have to hunt for CC +$20,000

Examples

Show Jumping Arena Cow Working Ring
    Clubhouse with  Ring Basic Show Ring
    Western Trail Show Ring Basic Ring
    Covered Ring Indoor Hunter Ring
    Outdoor Dressage Show Ring Pseudo Indoor Dressage Show Ring
    Western Facilities Close Up of the Little Red Barn
    Twin Shed Rows Large House
    Basic Dressage Ring Basic Ring and Round Pen

• Administrators

This post is deleted!

• Administrators

I just realized that I didn't have a base price for ordering just a coat, that has now been set to $2,000 base, if that is a problem for anyone who's already ordered a coat, let me know.

• Administrators

Sorry for the wait on orders, I'm reaching the end of a four class college semester. Once classes are over I'll have a lot more time to go through these requests. Thank you for your continued patience, I haven't forgotten about these and they are at the top of my list to do when things lighten up a bit.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.