Show off your facilities! (because I like seeing them)

• Title says it all, I like scrolling through photos of people's facilities, so please, show them off no matter if they're done or not I wanna look at them for a questionable amount of time

I'll show mine off eventually, maybe

• Whew. Mine is def. still a work in progress, BUT, I am mainly western based, with a touch of english. Hope you enjoy :)

alt text alt text
    alt text alt text
    alt text alt text
    alt text alt text
    alt text alt text
    ------------- -------------
    alt text alt text
    alt text alt text
    ------------- -------------
    alt text alt text
    alt text

• I'm far from done but these are the pictures I have of my place <3 My stable is Scandinavian-inspired as you can see but with a touch of European style when it comes to the landscaping. I don't have any pictures of the insides yet since they're, well empty :slight_smile:

Stable 1 alt text
    Stable 2 alt text
    alt text alt text

• @Therese-Lind Your facilities are one of my favorites that I have ever seen. Been stalking them since I seen your dressage arena on your blog <3

• thank you to the first contributors haha! :laughing:

@Chloe-West Looove your place! I like how rustic it is! The stone and wood combination is really really nice!That arena is so cute too! I don't see enough western facilities on here, they're always a treat to see <3

@Therese-Lind I absolutely love the greenery of your place!! It's so classy and pristine, yet still looks really nice a secluded from the public. It looks like such a nice place to train horses. I love the dash of red on the barn too! <3

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.