Acceptable Breeds for my Wonky WBs

• So, back in the day we allowed any white for British Warmbloods. So I have a verified registered Overo British Warmblood from approximately 2016. Upon trying to register a foal from her, I have found that is no longer the case. I understand I could likely change the offspring to International Sporthorse, but I am trying to fully understand my options.

I have two horses with overo that I was planning on registering of the following crosses:
    British Warmblood x Irish Sport Horse
    British Warmblood x Holsteiner

Would these be eligible for German Sport Horse (DSP/RPSI), given that MBL states, "Most WBFSH studbook members are permitted if realistic. Anglo-Arabian, Arabian, Thoroughbred, and Shagya Arabian also permitted"?

The mare in question is foundation, so I would also consider applying for a breed change there.

• Administrators

German SPH RPSI would be my choice for sure, and the most realistic for the Holsteiner cross. International SPH is a good choice as well for the ISH cross, but German SPH RPSI would work for it as well.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.