[ENDED] August Foalcrop Knabstrup (with bonus!)

• (I will be taking adult pictures in CAS, if you want it, just let me know!)

ALL HORSES ARE REGISTRED BEFORE SALE! WHICH IS WHY THEY ALL COST OVER §3,000, AS IT COST ME SOME TO REGISTRE THEM AND I TAKE SOME MONEY FOR MAKING THEM TOO! :D

TERMES OF SALE

Besides mane and tail style and tack, you may not edit anything on the horse (you may add your normal shinemarkings if you want to and if the horse is a grey, you are allowed to make him grey out).
    You MAY NOT put up the horse for download (template, coat, whatever).
    You MAY NOT use the horse's template or coat for new horses.
    You MAY NOT use custom markings for other horses.
    You MAY NOT delete or edit the horse's name. I have named it what it's meant to be called. But you can choose whatever nickname you want for the horse.
    If you wanna sell the horse, please contact me first. Often I would like to buy the horse back. But the price is the same as when I sold him to you, not higher or lower.

HORSES

KILBORN'S RAINDROPS ON ROSES SOLD
    Kilborn's Calimo #35752 x Kilborn's Making Rainbows #35472
    Filly - Foal (1 y/o) - Bay (Ee AA) - Dutch Warmblood - No bonus
    Kilborn's Raindrops on Roses, called Rose, is a young Dutch Warmblood Filly, in the colour of Bay (Ee AA). She has an incredible presence and energy level that will make her a very good horse, when broken in and ridden. She just needs practise really. She is curious, but without ever being intrusive or naughty. Intelligence is a quality in her, she learns very fast and has long legs. A perfect horse for show jumping in the future.

alt text

KILBORN'S ZIROCCO SOLD
    Kilborn's Ziano #35747 x Kilborn's Arabella #35469
    Colt - Foal (1 y/o) - Bay (Grey, EE AA Gg) - Dutch Warmblood - No bonus
    Kilborn's Zirocco is a Dutch Warmblood colt, with a beautiful Bay (Grey, EE AA Gg) coat, that will eventually grey out like his dad, Kilborn's Ziano. He has vitilgo, which gives him a very weird headmarking. He has really springy gaits, especially his trot is very good. He might be a good dressage horse, like his dad, but he could also take after his mother, Kilborn's Arabella, and do well in Show Jumping. He might even be a good eventing horse!

alt text

KILBORN'S CARLISLE
    Kilborn's Xcalibur #35463 x ES Rodheatte #25295
    Colt - Foal (1 y/o) - Black (EE aa) - Knabstrup (Sports Horse) - Bonuses: Eventing (3 points), Show Jumping (2 points)
    Kilborn's Carlisle takes after his mother, ES Rodheatte, and will eventually become a great eventer. He somehow came out all Black (EE aa) which is a little weird, as both his father and his mother has spots. Not that it matter though, as he is well build and has a good head. He is a Knabstrup (Sports Horse) Colt.
    alt text

• BIDS

Horse SB Autobuy Highest Bid
    Kilborn's Carlisle §6000 Bid §10000 by @Lilly-Li

• SB zirocco

• Beautiful foals!

• @Lexi-House Accepted :)

• ok I just realised I can't resist xD <3

SB Kilborn's Raindrops on Roses

• @Emma-Monroe Accepted! :D

• Bump! :D

• Bump! Auction ends today!

• Horses won by @Emma-Monroe (Kilborn's Raindrops on Roses) and @Lexi-House (Kilborn's Zirocco)!

Kilborn's Carlisle is still for sale!

• Sb Kilborn's Carlisle

• @Lilly-Li Accepted!

• $7k Kilborn's Carlisle ☺️

• $8k Kilborn's Carlisle

• $9k Kilborn's Carlisle

• $10k Kilborn's Carlisle

• All accepted!

• @Emma-Monroe Please write me, if you want her, or I will put her up for sale again :)

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.