[MH][R:L9][RESULTS 08/15] Eventing

• 33318 's name should be ZHG Atréju
    Thank you :slight_smile:

• 36191 Hendrix HX was recently registered! :)

• Please, delete TBS Damster :sweat_smile:

• could you Fix my horses name, i accidently entered the riders name in horses name, Horse is meant to be Tally Girl S "line 286"

• (36181) TJS Frozen Wasteland and (36087) TJS In The Hills Of The Damned were both recently registered. Update: Entries both paid for these two however it said wrong ID/name change? Both were recently registered so that may be the problem.

• Please change Diamond U's rider to: Sandra Nielsen

I also accidentally registered 35420 GVH Dark Shadows as "GVH Dark Strhadows" - so please change his name to that. He will have to undergo a name change after this show :sweat_smile:

• I'll be entering 32154 Aehrenthal's Knowhere Here in beginner. He was only just registered for eventing.

I am also entering a horse undergoing a name change. Areion's Reign of Khaos, whose original name was Areion's Chaos Reigns. Just letting you know now cause i dont know when the change will finally go through.

• I submitted a name change for my horse Altair S to be Altair* S, just so you know if he goes bonkers :)

• 36216 Aleksei PT was just recently registered!

• I am not sure why my one horse ISF Krihna has incorrect Id

• Entry ID#32055 - should be shown as AGEC RFE King of the Kosmos (not Appletini)

Sorry for the error

• I made a blooper: 29195 Myosotis' Stockmalve should be ridden by Hinata Moriyama. Sorry for the mishap!

• There must be a mistake in the owners's name somewhere, like an extra space. This is why there are 2 "Caire von Hohenfeld" at the Fees Owed tab. I just added both sums and sent them your way! :)

• Development Committee

I accidentally entered the wrong rider for 3608 LMEC Athena. Could you please change her rider to Ingebjørg Aune? Thank you!

• Can the following horses please have their riders changed to the following names :)
    30135 EVEC Cavalli - Kai Haines
    30122 Kermesse ZI - Mary-Jane Arkle
    30392 Virgo KN - Kayden Macaulay

• Competition Committee

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.