[FOUND] Tobiano Warmblood

• I am looking for a new horse for my stable, but I have a few demands and I don't have a lot of money, so you have to give me a good price :)

• Stallion or mare (preferably mare).
    • Black Tobiano or Chestnut Tobiano.
    • No foundations.
    • Preferably with custome marking, but it's a nice-to-have and not a need-to-have.
    • Should be Oldenburg, Thoroughbred, Arabian, Dutch Warmblood or Swedish Warmblood (or others I can cross with Dutch Warmblood to make Dutch Warmblood).
    • Doesn't have to have any points or bonuses, but it's another nice-to-have, but I would like them to be either Show Jumpers, Dressage horses or Eventers.

That's what I'm looking for. Hit me!

• I could offer you a breeding by these two horses I have, Chase and Veneur. And here is a picture of Chase. It would be a chestnut tobiano Dutch Warmblood foal with +9 on Dressage and +1 on Eventing, Veneur is also registered in Show Jumping so would get bonus in that one eventually :slight_smile:

• Have you taken a look at my breeding service? I could offer you a traditional breeding with those specifications. There are also a lot of other players' horses available for breedings that you could use.

• @Celia-Acosta What will it cost? :)

@Alexander-Westerberg Your service is all to expensive for me, sadly :3 I only have around §20000 or less :S

• @Eva-Evans since you are low on money we could work out a low price :slight_smile:

• @Celia-Acosta That would be really great. Thank you! <3

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.