[ENDS WHEN SOLD] Kirrawae Park Proudly Presents Established Performance Warmbloods For Sale

• 0_1565602107606_Kirrawae-Park.png
    0_1565685785965_Untitled-1.png
    0_1565602172254_cornella-Profile.png
    KPE Cornella

| Mare | KWPN | Eventer | Chestnut | 16.2hh |

Nel is a true spicy chestnut mare. She is fiery and high spirited and can be a little bit of a handful! Wake her up from her nap before shes ready? She'll let you know. Do up the girth a little quick for her liking? She'll let you know. Use your inside leg a little to aggressively? SHE. WILL. LET YOU KNOW. Despite her .... slight lack of rideability sometimes ... Nel is a very talented girl. She is eventing bred and is the first foal from our eventing stallion KPE Con Air who is now gelded with limited straws available. She is very quick on her feet and makes short work of the tight turns in the showjumping and has lovely light-footed movement. Don't let her dainty legs fool you though, she eats up the cross country! Nel currently has 53 discipline points and receives +12 pedigree bonus points.
    OFFERS AROUND $40,000

3_1565602172254_Triviana.png

KPE Triviana
    | Mare | KWPN | Dressage| Chestnut Roan | 16.2hh |
    Another incredible youngster we have available! A very difficult sale due to having her mother and a planned sibling on the way. This unique dressage mare has real look at me presence with her stunning roan coat and extravagant movement. Ana is already quite established in her discipline having 80 points and receives an impressive 28 bonus points (25 with the cap in place)! Ana is the total opposite to her stable mate Nel (KPE Cornella). Ana is quiet, calm and easy to do anything with. She is a very forgiving mare and really looks after her rider. She always tries her best and just a pleasure to train. A mare of this quality doesn’t come around often so be quick before we change our minds!
    OFFERS OVER $50,000

2_1565602172254_detroit.png
    KPE Detroit
    | Stallion | Swedish Warmblood | Showjumper | Grey | 16.3hh |
    Detroit is by far the best showjumping stallion Kirrawae Park has offered for sale in our entire history. Detroit is the only progeny from our stallion Eretria’s Dielectric and is out of our home-bred mare KPE Clermont. Troy has an impressive +27 SJ pedigree bonus points (25 with the cap in place) and currently has 14 showjumping points to his name. Troy is very reluctantly offered for sale as we have many stallions here at Kirrawae but he is just too special to geld! Detroit can be quite “stallion” so will need an experienced handler. He is easily distracted by mares if not handled correctly and can be a tricky ride. Detroit is insanely talented however, he has scope for days, a fabulous textbook technique and really uses his back over jumps. He is a very mouthy boy still and loves to play with the zippers on our jackets and his bouncy ball in the paddock. Detroit is in the upper price range due to his incredible potential, we know he will make someone very happy.
    OFFERS OVER $50,000

1_1565602172254_Denzel.png
    KPE Denzel
    | Stallion | Swedish Warmblood | Eventer | Palomino | 16.1hh |
    Denny is a real cutie. He has a very sweet and cheeky personality and we call him our stud Labrador. He loves his food, laps up attention and …. loves his food. This boy is the first foal by our stunning eventing stallion Daquiri and he did not disappoint! Denny is a striking combination of both his sire and dam, inheriting his fathers’ markings and mothers dilute coat. Denny has performed very well in eventing so far and currently has 37 discipline points and receives +13 pedigree points. Denzel although very sweet is still a baby and is not for a beginner. Due to his phenomenal jumping ability he is known to play after the jumps and put in a few athletic bucks when he thinks he has done a good job! Denzel is going to make a fantastic sporthorse and will be an asset to any performance or breeding stable.
    OFFERS AROUND $40,000

0_1565657599741_Untitled-2.png

• OH NO.
    The temptation is always real with your horses :O

• @Lidija-Rotherford I think its time for another Kirrawae horse ;)

• Lovely horses! ❤
    But i think there's a little mistake with the pedigree bonus points?
    Correct me if i'm wrong 😅🙏

you wrote that Detroit receives 27 bonus points and Triviana receives 28.
    But i think the max. bonus points are 25 (per discipline).

• @Maria-Jones Thankyou Maria! Yes both horses have +25 bonus points with the cap in place (have clarified this in the post). Without the cap both horses would actually get more which I though was impressive so thought I would include it!

• OMG Denzel's coat is too tempting :heart_eyes: By his description he seems to be really good at competing in eventing!

• I am so in love with this horses <3 <3 Especially Triviana <3

• @Borja-Domecq He will be a fantastic eventing stallion!

@Emma-Monroe Trivianna is my personal favourite. She is a special lady

Anyone who wants to apply just private message me an application with the usual details. I also reply to slack :)

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.