editing backgrounds?

• hi there,

I would love to start editing the background of my pictures as well, but I fail to find how to edit them.
    More specifically: I can't seem to find proper Surfaces like grass or sand to add in, do you have any suggestions on where I can find the right images?

thanks in advance!

• I usually just type it on Google and scroll, scroll, scroll. There are many options available in there, sometimes they are just far down. Also, try to type in other words than just ''grass'' or ''sand'', like being more specific on what you look for. Otherwise, Deviantart, Tumblr and Pinterest might be of some help.

• keep in mind that 99% of images on google/pinterest/tumblr are not stock, and are not free to use.
    deviantart has a stock section and these images are free to use in your own work and they are generally higher quality than something stolen from google. the creative commons also have their own search tool to find images you can rightfully use that you can find here https://ccsearch.creativecommons.org/

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.