[OPEN] Hunting Dawn Stables & Dawn Acres Breeding

• ldfl;kad alt text

Welcome to Hunting Dawn Stables & Dawn Acres breeding page! Here we offer our best studs and broodmares to the public in hopes of expanding our lines to other stables.

Rules
    ~Fees are expected to be paid upfront.
    ~Applicants may not be inbred in way or form - check you mares pedigree, for those double names.
    ~The mare does not have to be "pure" or be the same breed.
    ~Naming is up to you. Tack, mane, tail changes are allowed. Coat or conformation changes aren't allowed. You may add new shine & detail markings
    ~Do not put the foal up for download
    ~If you plan on selling the foal, contact us first in case we want it back!
    ~All traditional breedings must carry my prefix (Hunting's (Western) or Dawn's (Racing)) to show that they are bred by me, if it is a BIY, you may either use your prefix or mine.
    ~ If you do a BIY breeding between one of my studs & one of my mares, take off $10,000 from combined breeding price!
    ~ All traditional breedings will come with custom markings. BIY breedings can be made markings for an extra $2,000.

Application
    Please send me a DM on the forum or via slack if you are interested in a breeding!

• alt text
    Studs

All available studs can be found here. Studs that are retired will not be available to public anymore after the slots are taken!

Broodmares

Majority of our mares are available for breedings at any time. If you are interested in completing a breeding two of our horses, please contact me and I will provide the available mares.

• SIR Splash N Spin has no slots left!

• alt text
    The first breeding has been completed! This gorgeous Grullo Roan Tovero filly goes to @Yu-Mi-Shimizu!
    alt text
    SIR Splash N Spin x HM Geisha Girl

• The following studs have been added!:
    Hunting's Smoking Gun
    Hunting's Splashin' Diamond Guns
    Hunting's Just Another Wrangler
    Hunting's Hollywood Super Villain
    RWH Spooks Gotta Lover

Reminder: If you are interested in a breeding between two of my horses, just contact me for the available mares. Breedings between two of my horses get $10,000 off as well!

• alt text
    Two more breedings have been completed!

A gorgeous Classic Cream Champagne Sabino/Overo filly for @Eric-Sobeck!
    alt text

And a stunning Palomino Splash filly for @Nikoline-Torkildsen!
    alt text

• Update:

• Added pages for available Western & Racing Mares
    • Taking offers if you can not afford a breeding, contact me

• Limited Time Special:
    Each stud is 50% off until October 13th! Many of these boys will no longer be available for breeding after the 13th so get them while you can!

• Last chance to get this offer for many of these stallions! Will remove retired studs **October 13th at 11:59 central time! **

• alt text
    A cute little Gold Champagne Blanket Appy mare for Allison Person!

alt text

• Awe, she's adorable <3

• Keep an eye out for Hunting's Smokin Dream. She is bound to catch eyes.

• @Allison-Person I am excited to see her around!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.